Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/30/2011 8:51:10 PM EDT
Thank you for Bobbity for vouching for me, Huge_Gator for guiding me, Tweak for gunsmithing my 458 SOCOM pistol, and of course 1GunRunner&1NASCAR for being host and historian.
If I missed mentioning anybody, blame it on my greying brain cells it's hard to line up quality time with the wife, so fapping is sometimes the affordable option
I'm so happy to have made it to the LCR, because:

1. I get to see screen names again and train myself to associate to faces & real names (I'm kinda slow that way). Unlike my online personality, I am rather slow (shy) in person to make social contact unless I force myself (may seem stand off-ish, my apologies). But I make the rounds slowly eventually (I'm old and can't run like hyper-Vini anymore , and now I remember that Vini's the only one I didn't sit with this weekend, must correct soon)

2. Crabs, crabs, crabs that was the first stop (I know what I'm doing next time, live crabs, my seasoning, boiled, and then cooked as a dish to share. No, not for the entire group, just enough to sample. I'm not a mess mass cooker ... will happily share the recipe to the mess cook !).

3. Weather was mild, but I was prepared for colder climate, we were blessed with temperate weather daytime Saturday, misty rain Sattidy night after lights out, and a little bit of flurried snow mid morning.

4. Get out of the house without the family and camp again

5. Best of all was 2WhiskeyP's drunken quote, "It's great to get together with people of all kinds, sit down, drink, and be a retard for the weekend" (not quite what I was thinking, but it'll do for a sigline , my thought was "It's so great to be here, people are friendly, welcoming, from all walks of life, sharing a hobby, views, politics, jokes, stories on the campfire, just be with common people without title, without caste, without $ class".

6. The campfire is for those "It's a better/best a story that is told in person"TM 1GUNRUNNER is a great story teller. In fact every body is a great story teller. I tried to reply and contribute, but my asian voice just doesn't squeal loud enough to carry through the campfire ... I'll bring a bullhorn next time

Chapter 1.
I woke up at 6:00AM, ready to roll (already loaded last night), shot out of the shower at 6:15AM, wolfed down bread for breakfast, and was ready to go. My wife though, never to let her man go without proper preparations (and I thought I was good to go), quizzed me with a couple dozen questions of have I loaded this and that. Then based on that she prepared me a lunch kit, fruit basket, and sat me down for a full breakfast. I love this woman, so I sat down and had breakfast with her. 4 sausages, a toast of bread and scrambled eggs plus hugs, kisses, and bye-byes took 1 hour.
I was late, terribly late, I got out of Issaquah around 7:30PM, so I called Huge_Gator right away, and he was already in Olympia having breakfast. Holy cow, that was fast. After pondering a bit Huge_Gator told me to stay on the plan, and wait at the meeting point. I caught up with him at 9:30AM (planned was 8:30AM). I profusely apologized and thanked him for putting up with me being late. Huge_Gator guided me to the upper pit.
First I laid out my tarp to claim my "land" so to speak, and then I acquired 3 of my crabs. Yummmm, I was torn, shoot first, or crab first? The Crabs won (well, one of them) ! I was hungry, better eat crab first, and later play with lead. So I had my first crab cold just tailgated there in the mist. Moist and fresh!.
Once that was done I went to the lower pit to pitch my family sized tent. It HAS been a while and I was sorting through what the heck are these things, and where do they go. I couldn't have done it without 2WhiskeyP he helped me stick the fiberglass thingies in. 2 sticks leftover, we scratched our head a little and managed to figure out what 2 extra sticks were for. It felt a little like disassembling a pistol to components, reassembling and having 2 pins left over.
Next was the queen sized airbed (I figured I wanted to be comfortable, and it really is when we've camped as a family before, twice I think since I bought that tent 10 years ago).
I hooked up my inverter to the car, the blower to the inverter, turned on the blower and smelled smoke after 2 seconds tried again but no go. Shit shit shit, no airbed, no comfort.
My 6th sense Friday night told me to bring backup bedding, so I tossed in 2 yoga foam mats (the yoga story will be told at another LCR). That turned to be the savior for my back from sleeping on bare gravel stones. Throw the sleeping bag on top of it. Next, throw in the food (MREs, I like to rotate them once in a while from my disaster preparedness storage, but somehow I also like their flavors, and it's no fuss no muss cooking).
Next time: bring a 1-2 person tent, and maybe a single airbed , with proper bedding. The family size tent was a bear to stand up, and fold.
Chapter 2.
Camp done, I chatted with folks around the fire a little, then went for shooting on the upper pit. I brought my Chrony chronograph so I could take a reading of my RRA 458 SOCOM 16" rifle. I also wanted to chrono my franken 458 SOCOM pistol, 9.5 barrel and brake from MartyW, the rest from Guns n Shizzle.
The recipe was new Starline brass, Midway 300 gr 45-70 bulk HP bullet seated to the cannelure, 31gr Hodgdon LilGun. I took a first shot, BAM I forgot to extend my stock and got a recoil eyebrow (no bruises, no blood), chrono reading was 1872fps  brass looked good. Adjusted my stock, BAM at 1869fps, BAM at 1870fps. All brass look good.
While these feel like good consistent loads, I'm a little weary of the pressure as there is a little showing of brass on the bolt face (though the brass shows no deformation, and no flattened primers). The fired case is serviceable, with only a a few dents from leftover lube (was in a hurry). I'm going to compare the readings in the AR variants forum.
Next came the trouble maker pistol My reason for a 458 SOCOM pistol was: 1. Prove that it would cycle and shoot. 2. Personal Defense Weapon against bear while camping, hiking etc. I did post I was going to do this here at some point.
Rifle configurations with the same barrel length could be built for 1. a rifle with a permanently attached 458 SOCOM suppressor. 2. SBR in case I moved to a state that allows it.
In any case, the pistol was my BRD project:

1. First shot BAM, chrono didn't pick up the velocity, no ejection . I took a number at Tweak's gunsmithing station, he pulled the case out using a plier, and gave it back to me.

2. Second shot didn't happen, the round wouldn't chamber.

3. Third shot, AMESO was kind enough to provide me with his 300 gr Hornady load to shoot. It chambered by finger, bolt closed, and BAM, no ejection . Guess what? AMESO's son pointed out that I FORGOT TO OPEN UP the EJECTION PORT for the 458 cartridge DOH.

4. Fourth shot, AMESO provided another round, I didn't finger chamber, the bolt wouldn't close, and the live round wouldn't eject (because of the small ejection port size). Tweak managed to drive the round in (gently tapped the forward assist with a small hammer), fire it, and remove the case with a plier again.

I think Tweak blew a gasket around this time, he was cool as a cucumber though. I was feeling really bad and Tweak was surrounded by at least 10 guys who looked like they wanted to cook me for steak that night. I'm lucky I wasn't DQ'd and sent home right away. He took apart my franken 458, checked around, and found a number of problems that I had to fix before the pistol was safe to fire again. Tweak was really generous with his time and consideration. I must've broken so many first timer rules with that pistol ... I am really sorry for that
Next time: do reload and gun testing at a safe venue. Bring a hammer to "gently" apply pressure to the forward assist. Though I used Marty's W bolt, barrel, and gage check, do a chamber check with the barrel too before reloading a bunch of them (I only did 40 this time, so not much lost, I can still shoot them in the rifle, if the pressures are good).
Chapter 3.
Lower pit camp time was spent introducing each other, warming up to the fire, and people eating hotdogs and marshmallows. Meanwhile I was wondering what I was going to eat? I still have 2 crabs in hand, 2 more in the bush, and 2 more MRE's that I brought. Hey easy answer, the crabs won again!
I brought out my target paper, which apparently people commonly know as "butcher paper", never heard that term before as I purchased it at Staples (office supplies store). I laid the paper on the ground, and proceeded to eat my crab. I think people were looking at me funny now at least the little lady and 1GUNRUNNER asked me about it
Eating crabs is a mess, it's as big as a plate, and usually I'll have another plate to put the scrap on. But at the campfire, just like many CrabPot restaurants in Seattle, it's easier to lay out butcher paper and eat off of it and wrap it all up for disposal. (Well CrabPot uses a big steel bowl for scrap). So that's what I did.
The crab from this morning while tasty was cold. My fingers were already cold. Eating cold wasn't comfortable anymore. Hmmm, so I stuck my 2nd crab on the edge of the red embers, got it warmed up and ate it. Crab number 3 had it easier as there was a grid propped up across the fire.
Anyway, I enjoyed up eating my 1 crab in the morning and 2 crabs in hand that night, and earned the nickname "crabs" later by 1NASCAR (but maybe "crabman", or "crabeater" would be good too, dunno if I can change my screen name, I'm tired of charliez anyway).
I put the remaining 2 crabs from AMESO's bush in my cooler and they're in the freezer now.
You know, many of the stories I can't remember now, I normally don't drink (medications, kidneys and liver just won't take much alcohol with the meds), and I just had 1 sip of Everclear 150 proof, and 1 sip of the ... uh ... Apple drink ... but I do remember I enjoyed many stories, and it just had to be told and heard in person. The joke about the Kitty in the White House, then there was a girl who wanted to join the military, then there were S & M, and many more.
I drank 1 of my hydration fluid bottle, plus fluids prior to, made me pee twice, I still don't know where is the customary place to pee, but at least somebody said something about the crapmobile and the hole in the tree that you can't miss for a big dump So I walked confidently towards the entrance as far as I could past the big machines, and relieved myself. Heh that was easy. Next time I went there, somebody flashed a light from the last tent in the row. Aw heck ... I really need to go ... I'll just walk a little further and relieved myself. Sorry if there was a separate/proper "protocol" for pee.
At 10PM I went into my tent tired ( full of shit & smoke hee hee not sure which is which). Opened up my other and last hydration bottle I sipped down my meds for the night, and started heating my MRE (for good measure, in case the crabs weren't enough for my hungry tummy later in the night). Turns out the MRE didn't really like my hydration fluid (Costco Kirkland brand, Orange taste), so it didn't get really hot, I ate it anyway (Vegan Burger with Steamed rice) cold, good enough. I didn't wake up for food/hunger/thirst which is good.
The campfire lasted until a little after 12 midnight. Somebody snored next to my tent, I snored in my tent. I heard patrol (?) somewhere around 2 o'clock, I think they checked out my trunk and said "Oh Shit", but they closed the trunk, and my hand went loose from my sidearm and fell back asleep. I heard my neighbor opened their tent and closed it back. So I assumed it was patrol. No idea why my trunk was "inspected"
Apparently a few rounds were fired at night as entertainment for the slumber, but I slept through that. The tannerite I heard, and opened my eye for a moment, look at the watch (I think 4AM), checked for skylight, naaaah, back to sleep.
I awoke to the campfire being stoked up again, 6AM skylight outside, feeling groggy, still cold, naaaah, back to sleep inside the nice toasty sleeping bag. Finally woke up around 8AM, got my gear about. This time around I thought, that was silly of me not to bring water. So I went fuggedaboudid and asked for some water across the pit to drink my meds and cook my MRE (Rice and Chicken Sausage Jambalaya) tasted great.
Next time: Bring 5 gallon water jug, bring real food (sausages, steaks, marshmallows, etc.), don't load the night before leaving
Question:
What does it cost to have a porta potty to the lower pit ? (appropriately sited, though next time we may have plenty of room for camp and shooting)
It must be delivered Saturday, and picked up Sunday afternoon, or they risk the logging traffic.
Or do we just not want to have the location disclosed to a contractor?
Any other options? (I know this has worked for many years, but I'd like to come ADW and enjoy it more without worrying about the big dump)
Summary

In case it wasn't obvious, I had a blast

ETA: minor nits

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Question:

What does it cost to have a porta potty to the lower pit ? (appropriately sited, though next time we may have plenty of room for camp and shooting)

It must be delivered Saturday, and picked up Sunday afternoon, or they risk the logging traffic.

Or do we just not want to have the location disclosed to a contractor?

Any other options? (I know this has worked for many years, but I'd like to come ADW and enjoy it more without worrying about the big dump)

ETA: minor nits

In before GrabMyPotty.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Works for me  

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
[1GR]city people [/1GR]

Do you squat to pee?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tweak

I wasn't frustrated hoss, just running on 2 hours sleep with a total of maybe 12 for the week. Brain was not up to dealing with complex AR issues and I was feeling it and not being able to think clearly and at speed makes me slow to respond. I like challenging problems, any jackass can tighten a screw.

Like I said in the IM, after a good days sleep I realized that the gas tube is the major problem with that build.

P.S., I didn't use a hammer on the FA I used a punch and a hammer on the bolt carrier to close the bolt.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you had a good time and I'm sorry we couldn't meet up Saturday morning.

As for the porta potty, we had one a couple years ago but we stopped because I think the rental company refused to deliver or something.  I'm sure others might have a better memory then I.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Sometimes my motorhome makes it up there but when it does the potty is reserved for the Ladies that make it up.

This has to be the longest blow by blow account of a LCR that has been posted in 5 years.

It was nice to meet ya, like you say it is always best to put a face/personality with the screen name.

Good to see you are already planning to make the next one.

ETA: GMW got a honey bucket Sept of 06, I seem to remember a tent wound up on top of it. (Surferboi are you listening?) After that they would not bring one up, it was too far and too dificult to get it up/back.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Embrace the dump, charlie!
~or~
smaller and cheaper than a Honey Bucket....
but who cleans it?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tweak

I wasn't frustrated hoss, just running on 2 hours sleep with a total of maybe 12 for the week. Brain was not up to dealing with complex AR issues and I was feeling it and not being able to think clearly and at speed makes me slow to respond. I like challenging problems, any jackass can tighten a screw.

Like I said in the IM, after a good days sleep I realized that the gas tube is the major problem with that build.  

P.S., I didn't use a hammer on the FA I used a punch and a hammer on the bolt carrier to close the bolt.

Very much appreciated Tweak, I'll keep learning from you. You didn't seem slow at all, I guess I was slower than you glad you had a good sleep.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the most basic ways to take a dump, besides digging a trench with your foot and squatting over it, is to get one of those toilet seats that snap over a 5 gal bucket and then put a garbage bag in the bucket and over the seat. Do your business, tie it off, and dispose of it in a hot fire or at the gas station.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Embrace the dump, charlie!

~or~

smaller and cheaper than a Honey Bucket....

but who cleans it?

Yeah, I remember reading about the company not wanting to deliver it, presumably because of the logging traffic (and they don't work Sat & Sun).

I like the the domestic portable toilet! We place it in the pit, needs 8.7L = 2.3 Gallons of water, with some screen around it (a'la MASH) and take it to the hole in the wall at the end of each day.

It says 1 waterfill does 26 flushes. Ladies can use it for poops and pee, Gents can use it only for poops.

The noobs to LCR gets the potty duty (hey I came up with the idea, and I'm no longer a noob)

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

One of the most basic ways to take a dump, besides digging a trench with your foot and squatting over it, is to get one of those toilet seats that snap over a 5 gal bucket and then put a garbage bag in the bucket and over the seat. Do your business, tie it off, and dispose of it in a hot fire or at the gas station.

I did that once.

After using it, I looked at what I had––a bag of piss and shit.

When I winged it into the woods, the bag broke.  Turds went sailing into the trees, the bag fluttered to the ground not ten feet away from me.

E-tool, a roll of shit tickets and a nice walk into the woods FTW.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Best way to take a dump in the woods is to stand between two trees...  

Sorry I missed you up there. Glad you had a good time. I enjoyed Friday for however brief it was, I am glad I didn't freeze!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
No mention of butzsexz.....weak sauce....
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No mention of butzsexz.....weak sauce....

No buttsex, I think somebody offered, but I didn't know him enough plus my wife would absolutely notice

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Best way to take a dump in the woods is to stand between two trees...  

Sorry I missed you up there. Glad you had a good time. I enjoyed Friday for however brief it was, I am glad I didn't freeze!

This, but that fire was weak no matter what we did it refused to burn.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#17]
or we build a toilet up there, hide it well enough, probably enough to use a plywood platform make a hole, put a toilet seat on top, hang a tactical toilet paper on a branch.

or is that what the hole in the tree is?

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Hate to see the play by play he had the first time he has sex...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Clif notes?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#21]
So how many positions are there for a big dump?

1. Squat into a hole

2. Sit onto something into a hole

3. Jonathon: Not sure about standing between 2 trees (howz that done?)

4. Any other?

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Get one of these:

Or one of these:

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
  1. Squat into a hole
  4. Any other?

Find fallen log, approx 18 inches high at the top.
clear ice and snow as required.
place gloves on top of log
sit on log (gloves) with butt hanging over the back o log.
Use rifle barrel as a tp roll holder.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
  1. Squat into a hole
  4. Any other?

Find fallen log, approx 18 inches high at the top.
clear ice and snow as required.
place gloves on top of log
sit on log (gloves) with butt hanging over the back o log.
Use rifle barrel as a tp roll holder.

AMAZING... You sir are even more my hero
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Sooooo, in short.  Charlie showed up to his first LCR and a great time?

...Did I miss anything in my summary?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I did that once.
After using it, I looked at what I had––a bag of piss and shit.
When I winged it into the woods, the bag broke.  Turds went sailing into the trees, the bag fluttered to the ground not ten feet away from me.

E-tool, a roll of shit tickets and a nice walk into the woods FTW.

That's fine for summertime shits but when it's twenty degrees and you are fifty miles away from civilization for 10 days, there's something to be said for shitting in the camper where it's warm.

An LCR weekend? He should be able to hold it that long.

ETA: since 82 is creeping around, we might get this puppy locked.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AMAZING... You sir are even more my hero

great, I've got a fuckin groupie.................................................Fuck!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Sounds like you had a good time and I'm sorry we couldn't meet up Saturday morning.

As for the porta potty, we had one a couple years ago but we stopped because I think the rental company refused to deliver or something.  I'm sure others might have a better memory then I.

No worries Gibby, my fault for loading late that night. Yeah, I also read that thread some time ago.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:05:12 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd honestly pay to be on speakerphone with 1GR as he reads this thread for the first time.  

Seriously.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

That would do
Quoted:

One of the most basic ways to take a dump, besides digging a trench with
your foot and squatting over it, is to get one of those toilet seats
that snap over a 5 gal bucket and then put a garbage bag in the bucket
and over the seat. Do your business, tie it off, and dispose of it in a
hot fire or at the gas station.

This looks simple enough, biodegradable bag FTW if they exist.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clif notes?

A certain canuckian girl that I can't remember the face or name anymore besides her wearing high heels to bed ... it's been what some 30 years or so. It was enjoyable for me

ETA: multi quotes, I haz mastered it.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#31]
There's a reason the vets don't eat fruit @ LCR and they eat cheese or MREs around the campfire. The flashlight flicked @ you was prob just to make sure you weren't relieving yourself on someones vehicle (It's happened once or twice.)

So here's my tips for the "potty conscious".

1.Thursday night eat a bunch of Taco Bell or whatever ensures you'll defecate before Friday afternoon.

2. Friday morn make sure to evacuate or use a gas station/restaurant restroom on the way down.

3. Friday night you get all the water you want (you won't want much yet), as well as whatever booze you want to drink, but swallow as much cheese as you can eat. Friday night is good for dry foods like pb&j sandwiches or pasta (depending on how long you want to spend cooking)

4. Sat morn= whatever fluids you need to get moving again, but a little thirst is ok.

5. Sat PM taper back on the water except whatever you cook with. Diahrhetic fluids like caffeinated pop or beer are just fine. Go easy on the cheese, but drink whatever booze you want. Walk into the shadows alot to relieve yourself: it's never comfortable to hold it for six hours while trying to sleep because you don't want to leave the warm sleeping bag to let yourself hang out in the cold.

6. Sun AM eat whatever fruit you want to start things moving inside and whatever water you want to hold until you get to Centralia. Sure, you can pull over on the road down and stand there and do your business, but if you do one, you'll want to do both. (Yes, those were both bad puns).

So that way, even if you don't want to crap in the woods, you're only holding it for 30 hours, and if you eat enough cheese Fri night, you won't even hafta work at holding it. Or you can learn to BYOTP and hang your butt over a downed tree.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#32]
A point of clarification here.  

Charlie, no crabs came from my bush, as I am completely shaved.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#33]
No wonder there are no photos.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Sorry I had to miss this Lower Colon Relief Shoot. I usually had the Chateau to poop in. But, I learned, through trial & error, that going about 60 on Max's atv with me britches at half mast, I can get more thrust per squeeze. All this time, Max thought I was doing donuts in mud puddles.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
, and don't forget to post  the incriminating, embarrasing, eyebrow shaving,  PICTURES !!

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I am completely shaved.

Linoleum FTW!

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Way, way too much information!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that's a pretty obvious, man!  
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#39]
I started to read the OP then blacked out, can someone fill me in on what the rest of it said?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I started to read the OP then blacked out, can someone fill me in on what the rest of it said?

I already did...

Quoted:
Sooooo, in short.  Charlie showed up to his first LCR and a great time!

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#41]
here is the solution to your problem charliez..

Bumper Dumper!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/commiesarentcool/bumper-dumper.jpg

Bumper Dumper!!

That's HAWT

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Poop thread, IBTL.

OP,

Nice meeting you, good luck with the bear pistol.

Campfires are always fun, and when the best stories are told, made. Hate that I was only a day tripper this time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Poop thread?

ETA it is pronounced SayZar!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

TL;DR

But I have a feeling C&7's post sums it up.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Poop thread?

ETA it is pronounced SayZar!

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#47]
I think it should be said that SayZar really looks nothing like his avatar.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Disagree! I part my hair the same way
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well that's a pretty obvious, man!  

the most disturbing part is then which bush did I get it from? Anywhoooo the bush crab tasted great

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/commiesarentcool/bumper-dumper.jpg

Bumper Dumper!!

Awwww hell....now I know what the wife is getting for her birfday.....awesome....

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top