Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 1:28:00 PM EDT
... through his dining room window with a bow.

The season was ending tomorrow.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Get off my LAWN....  to the extreme.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I just love the idea of using your dining room as a hide.

I'm sure his wife was thrilled.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Did he have a collar on?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
He told me a few days ago about his plan... I told him he better make it a head shot.  

Following a blood trail through his neighbors yards ........ I would have paid to watch that.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#5]
were there fences involved?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Because somebody has to say it,..............................good shoot.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The justification of all spike and doe killers - "It'll eat good."

I've heard of guys shooting an animal from the porch, but I think this is the first time I"ve heard of someone shooting through the dining room window. It'll eat good.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've heard of guys shooting an animal from the porch, but I think this is the first time I"ve heard of someone shooting through the dining room window. It'll eat good.

I know of a guy that shot a coyote through the screen part of a screen door.

My reasoning was, if I opened the door, he'd be gone before I could get a shot.

I also had a crow that would start his 5 AM routine on my apartment balcony railing, his downfall was he made it a routine, day 3's final act involved a .177 lead projectile and and approx 3 inches of barrel sticking past the curtain, a 6 foot head shot and a 25 foot flight staright down.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

One of my friends did a headshot out his kids bedroom window, sent the kids to the living room and they went to the porch to watch instead...they thought the brains flying was awesome.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know of a guy that shot a coyote through the screen part of a screen door.

My reasoning was, if I opened the door, he'd be gone before I could get a shot.

I also had a crow that would start his 5 AM routine on my apartment balcony railing, his downfall was he made it a routine, day 3's final act involved a .177 lead projectile and and approx 3 inches of barrel sticking past the curtain, a 6 foot head shot and a 25 foot flight staright down.

Id shoot something through the screen. Screens are cheap.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Double tap.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Tripple tap.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You may remember that I posted a pic of a doe I shot in Alabama. Down there it is not at all frowned on, in fact the state is absolutely over run with deer and most private hunting properties are trying to reduce doe populations. The bag limit is over 150 deer for the season (two a day for two and a half months) and yeah they are the best on the table Nice shot.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may remember that I posted a pic of a doe I shot in Alabama. Down there it is not at all frowned on, in fact the state is absolutely over run with deer and most private hunting properties are trying to reduce doe populations. The bag limit is over 150 deer for the season (two a day for two and a half months) and yeah they are the best on the table Nice shot.

I'm all for people around here shooting does and spikes. Neither do I frown upon it. I've been skunked enough and shot enough small deer that I choose to let a smaller one or two go by first. It lets bucks grow big. I eat what I shoot excepting the rib meat (FUGR). As for Alabama, well, I'm not too concerned with their deer populations. We have enough to wory about here with the WDFW. Heck, there were many years I'da been tickled pink with a spike.

Thanes bro will enjoy his deer. Just not much of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top