Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2010 3:15:38 PM EDT
http://www.amazon.com/Lone-Survivor-Eyewitness-Account-Operation/dp/0316067598

Okay, first thing first. I wanted to give you guys who have not read this book yet a heads up that this is a must read. I have never been much for books, and I just could not keep this down. The story is spectacular and for the first time in my life a book like this made me cry, and wheep for the author and his men. Never untill now did I really truly understand what it takes to be a member of the armed forces. I tried to become a member of the armed forces but unfortunately was disqualified for a hearing loss. This book really put things in perspective for me. I can not tell you how moved by this book I have become and wanted to give a shout out to all of the members of the armed forces here and wanted to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart. As for the book, I highly suggest all American citizens read this material. I really love my country. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Indeed a good book and a popular one on this site. I think you meant to say that you couldn't "put it down" not that you "couldn't keep it down."
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Indeed a good book and a popular one on this site. I think you meant to say that you couldn't "put it down" not that you "couldn't keep it down."

Oh yeah sorry. Typo there I guess I was kinda in the moment.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent book... SEAL of Honor is another good read about the Medal of Honor recipient that gave his life in that op.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks man I will surely look into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top