Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 4:49:50 PM EDT
Sounds like a LEO couldn't keep it in the backstop Or maybe not

news story
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Here we go........... Do they have the bullet...what caliber is it...they know for sure it came from the ESC?....tards are doing this to rifle ranges all over.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Kid needs a fucking haircut.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
So, this little cheerleader pussy-boy cut his finger while mending a neighbors fence, and mommythelibtard wants to blame it on the gun range that was probably built long before she ever moved to the area?
Somebody smack both of those fuckwits.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
That is not a bullet wound. Fragments wouldn't travel that far.

Someone's looking for a free ride through college.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Smells like BS in here. Maybe he was fapping with a welders' glove on.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, this little cheerleader pussy-boy cut his finger while mending a neighbors fence, and mommythelibtard wants to blame it on the gun range that was probably built long before she ever moved to the area?

Somebody smack both of those fuckwits.

I watched it again and I think this seems like the most reasonable explanation.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking that there might be a possiblility of some small space debris hit his hand... It's possible and I'm sure it would do damage... seen some pics of small stuff that hit cars and really did a number on them. So something that was about the size of gravel could really have fallen from the sky... it's possible...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Show me the projectile or I call BS

Half mile?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That leaves an entirely different kind of abrasion.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And, no, I am NOT going to ask you how you know that.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clown....

How do you know that?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#12]
"I heard the sound first of all, and then all of a sudden I felt the pain come through my finger," Nicholas said.

That's one slow bullet.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"I heard the sound [span style='color: red;']first of all[/span] this rushing sound in my head, and then all of a sudden I felt the pain come through my finger inside my welding glove.," Nicholas said.

That's one slow bullet .....................................................

Just a slight edit .

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Injury on the finger looks like something a person could easily get while working on wire fencing, and the location on the finger, but no injury to the adjacent fingers, is very suspicious in light of the possible explanation.  This story stinks, and the news folks should have smelled it a mile away.  It didn't bleed, so it didn't lead.

If the fencing was barbed wire, this kid is, I believe, full of shit.  I had a couple kids over to help me out with some repairs and fencing, and I couldn't get those two guys to wear gloves to save their lives.  They thought they were tougher than nails, and left with their hands all cut up after just a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Where the parents live, there is a local skeet range, been there since 1947...now surrounded by new housing develpments (and coasties/cali types) all complaining of there weekly shooting.....when these outsiders moved to get it closed....100's of locals.showed up to the local planning meeting and told them to FOAD.....people getting real tired of this bullshit.......its still open BTW...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#17]
It really surprises me that Issaquah Sportsman and RF&G are still around these days. back when they were established, that was the boonies.  Ranges need all the help we can give them these days to stay open.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I was amazed that Issaquah Sportsmen's existed. I thought I had to be on Candid Camera when I rolled past a school to find a range in it's back parking lot
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I've had a bullet fragment from a ricochet off a steel target hit me in the hand from less than 40 feet

I've also had a stray shotgun pellet hit me near my right eye from about 125 yards.

Neither of them broke the skin (but the shotgun pellet hurt like a bitch for about 5 minutes).

I say the kid and his mother are both lying fuckstains.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clown....

How do you know that?

It's a better story in person.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#21]
I have two recovered rounds that inadvertently came my way (at different times, of course). No blood, much shorter ranges than these fuckstains claim.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:06:39 AM EDT
[#22]
The question is...

Is it possible?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The question is...

Is it possible?

Very unlikely.. but what do I know, I'm just inbred hillbilly gun owner.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The question is...

Is it possible?

It's possible that your question could have offended me enough I'm having a heart attack right now and these are my dying words. However, if my family wants to take you to court over my hospital bill (and win), they'll need to PROVE it.

At best, this story is circumstantial.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I have never seen a bullet wound look like that. That pansy asshat is sooo full of shit. Not to mention it pisses me off that he goes to my old high school. I took a ricochet from 200 feet away and it did not even break the skin that much just hurt like hell. That gash is too narrow and straight for it to be a bullet and where is the hole in the post if it caused that much damage. He is just a publicity seeking asshole.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here we go........... Do they have the bullet...what caliber is it...they know for sure it came from the ESC?....tards are doing this to rifle ranges all over.

DO they need those facts? Guns = bad... Kid's mother is going to go ape shit no matter what
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Been hit by ricochets from steel pistol targets from 20 yards.  I heard it coming, It hurt, and I did have a tiny spot of blood on my finger when I touched the spot but I couldn't find a mark once I looked in a mirror.  I think his story is BS.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Been hit by ricochets from steel pistol targets from 20 yards.  I heard it coming, It hurt, and I did have a tiny spot of blood on my finger when I touched the spot but I couldn't find a mark once I looked in a mirror.  I think his story is BS.

I shoot at that range.......no steel...paper targets with wood target holders.....20 foot berms with railroad ties.  all  shooting is done to the east.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top