Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 2:24:58 PM EDT
German Sheppard pup, about 9.5weeks....cute as hell...smart...had her 3 days...potty training is well in hand...understands what no means.....is afraid of our cat, that is just funny as hell...cat ambush's her any chance she gets,even though the pup is much larger....although today the pup discovered she can bark..the cat will run when she does this and chasing her is fun.......Kids named her Ki-Ki.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
pics?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Pics? WTF?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pics? WTF?

Come on really?  WTF is the WTF for?  Pics as in pics of the puppy!  If there is a pic there all I see is a red fucking x.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics? WTF?

Come on really? WTF is the WTF for? Pics as in pics of the puppy! If there is a pic there all I see is a red fucking x.

I was agreeing with you. The thread needs puppy pics.

Man, it's rough in here today. Were making Margs and heading out to the pasture for sunshine. Se ya later.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics? WTF?

Come on really? WTF is the WTF for? Pics as in pics of the puppy! If there is a pic there all I see is a red fucking x.

Man, it's rough in here today. Were making Margs and heading out to the pasture for sunshine. Se ya later.

sorry

I'll be getting the sandy mangina cleaned in about 90 minutes.  

Then it's grandbaby time and grandbabies can fix almost anything.

161 sorry to you as well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
New computer...I havent went and add'd the photo bucket yet......or loaded the software for the camera......old puter took a crap...8yr old HP 1 tour in Iraq......served me well.........try to find the time..Painting the livingroom an ungodly shade of purple that the kids picked and ripping up the carpet and laying down new flooring..I should be ready for someone to come by and hit me the head with a shovel soon.......Please.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
congrats!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#8]
some pics to tide us over until 161 gets to it  And if it's only consolation, our cat Pie used to fuck our dogs up....she would ambush them from every direction you could think of and ran the house.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice looking dogs...
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nice looking dogs...

Asshole and excuses, everybody got em. Where is the dog pic's? We ain't gonna wait long 161.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Painting the livingroom an ungodly shade of purple that the kids picked.....

That's kind of...

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics? WTF?

sorry

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics? WTF?

sorry

http://brokenman.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/cookiemonster.jpg

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Cant get the pics to load from the camera.......oh well....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#16]
She is very cute. Keep Spanky away.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Another good looking dag.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I love this one, should be titled "over my dead body".
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Good looking dag, man.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I love this one, should be titled "over my dead body".

Followed by, "As your provider and master, you show me those teeth in that manor
again and I will knock them the fuck out of your head."
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Good looking pup 161

And that snarling picture of mine?  Looks ferocious huh?  He's in the middle of a sneeze.  He's the biggest baby you could ask for, unless you violate my wife's personal space.  Doesn't take to kindly to that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top