Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2010 4:15:47 AM EDT
got on injury due to a nail going through my hand 2weeks ago, i come back from that and i get fired due to my attendance while on light duty which is ridiculious. so i have the union and L&I working on getting my job back, then last weekend i find out my fking gf is cheating on me with some damn army guy!! so now im single, and out of work... and when i do work, i work about 60hours aweek 5:30pm-about 5am 6days aweek.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! ahh i want to go back to work.. and i want a new gf that isnt a bitch, liar, cheater.

end of rant
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Gonna give this one a 6/10.  Plenty of swearing, however, punctuation needs some work.  The good news is, with no girlfriend, being unemployed is a bit more affordable.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Gonna give this one a 6/10.  Plenty of swearing, however, punctuation needs some work.  The good news is, with no girlfriend, being unemployed is a bit more affordable.

yes it is. i dont have to buy her food every fucking hour.. i can go a whole day with only eating one meal.. THATS WHY MEN ARE BADASS!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gonna give this one a 6/10. Plenty of swearing, however, punctuation needs some work. The good news is, with no girlfriend, being unemployed is a bit more affordable.

yes it is. i dont have to buy her food every fucking hour.. i can go a whole day with only eating one meal.. THATS WHY MEN ARE BADASS!

Woah, there skippy.  Slow down.  Careful or you'll be testing the love that dare not speak it's name...
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Union nail injury? Are you a union carpenter or just scabbing on one? If you've been around any length of time (I know you haven't,  you're only 20) you'd know that an L&I claim means certain termination. If you do get your job back (not likely) they're really gonna be pissed and rerun you off at the earliest opportunity. Plan accordingly.

Now the good news. Go HERE and register for the WAHTF competition and show all of us what a bad assed shot you are.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
To simplify part of your problems... Dump the G/F. She's a gf, not a wife.  You have nothing to lose but a little heart ache, but if you're really that fed up, you probably won't even have that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]
With all your problems,....................... you should considered ending it all.

Your rant was so full of win and fail, ..............I'm almost speechless. (but I can still type)

Less than 6 / 10 (way less)
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:31:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Fucking in before the fucking damn title fucking edit!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Need a sad stroy about mama, your dog and a truck...... Then you could write country music...
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't know... Did they ever lock that thread?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
and i want a new gf that isnt a bitch, liar

end of rant

good luck with that

eta, IBTL or TT
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Now the good news. Go HERE and register for the WAHTF competition and show all of us what a bad assed shot you are.

Future Excuse By notbetterwithnailsthanyou:

I wouldn't be able to compete because my recent hand injury has damaged my self-proclaimed awesomeness.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fucking Phil must be fucking sleeping!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#13]
3/10 Good subject matter. Needs more adjectives Should have had picture of hand and a link to good pictures of girl friend.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

<snip>
I wouldn't be able to compete because my recent hand injury has damaged my self-proclaimed awesomeness.

Deadline is 3 1/2 months away,
What the fuck is he doing to his hand that it will still be sore that far into the future..........wait?.......no GF...............

I wouldn't want to be the one scoring his targets.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#15]
put two nails through my foot and went go work, where I am on my feet 8-12 hours a day...

just sayin...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Those fucking Army guys are fucking assholes sleeping with everybody's chicks. Fucking assholes. You should go kick his ass.

So one heart break and you are ready to go gay?

Music to spanky's ears im sure.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
put two nails through my foot and went go work, where I am on my feet 8-12 hours a day...

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/commiesarentcool/f7a228db.jpg

just sayin...

I know the feeling, I had a gash on my leg this year and went out working the next morning. These youngsters are becoming a bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Deadline is 3 1/2 months away

He's been called on his SN and now he's trying to puss. I'm not going to enable his ass. Far as I know, he'd shoot a 2" group with a good hand. It's up to him to prove otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Union nail injury? Are you a union carpenter or just scabbing on one? If you've been around any length of time (I know you haven't, you're only 20) you'd know that an L&I claim means certain termination. If you do get your job back (not likely) they're really gonna be pissed and rerun you off at the earliest opportunity. Plan accordingly.

You must've known what a smile this would put on my face when you typed it, yeah?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
then last weekend i find out my fking gf is cheating on me with some damn army guy!!

end of rant

Soooo... can I have her phone number?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Union nail injury? Are you a union carpenter or just scabbing on one? If you've been around any length of time (I know you haven't, you're only 20) you'd know that an L&I claim means certain termination. If you do get your job back (not likely) they're really gonna be pissed and rerun you off at the earliest opportunity. Plan accordingly.

You must've known what a smile this would put on my face when you typed it, yeah?

I only thought about you in retrospect.

This point illistrates one of the differences between a labor union and the rest of the unions where you can get hurt or be a shit bag and never get run off. Labor unions don't provide the protection for it's members that everyone hates in unions.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#23]
She told you I was in the Army....

It's really just the MILITIA
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
then last weekend i find out my fking gf is cheating on me with some damn army guy!!

end of rant

You must have missed the part about him having to feed her every hour.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'll bet she likes sausages.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Shit on 2!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

end of rant

Mabye AR15L likes them that way!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Dump her, and move to North Dakota.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#29]

No, damnit!
But... fat girls do give pretty good head. (just saying)
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#30]

i want a new gf that isnt a bitch, liar, cheater.

Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No, damnit!

That's the spirit!  Always looking for the positive!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:17:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Good luck with that.
When you find one, let me know.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I only thought about you in retrospect.

This point illistrates one of the differences between a labor union and the rest of the unions where you can get hurt or be a shit bag and never get run off.Labor unions don't provide the protection for it's members that everyone hates in unions.

That's a very true distinction that most folks miss, but it always seems that the protections are never written to exclude the scum, and truly protect the honestly injured.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No, damnit!

Because they are always hungry.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck with that.
When you find one, let me know.

Has she got a sister?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Has she got a sister?

Maybe not, but I bet she has the dollar menu memorized for every drive thru in town. Sausages....hmmm.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking Phil must be fucking sleeping in late as fuck!  

shit's fixed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking Phil must be fucking sleeping in late as fuck!  

shit's fixed.

Fucking'A!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:41:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin...

I know the feeling, I had a gash on my leg this year and went out working the next morning. These youngsters are becoming a bunch of pussies.

haha. its not even like that! i wanted to go back to work! which i did go back to work. but i had to go get a tetnus shot and they put me on light duty due to the injury! i dont make the fking rules.. if i had a choice i would have gone back to work..
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin...

haha. its not even like that! i wanted to go back to work! which i did go back to work. but i had to go get a tetnus shot and they put me on light duty due to the injury! i dont make the fking rules.. if i had a choice i would have gone back to work..

Oh, poor baby,...........................................................
(when are you going to stop being a pussy and become a man) it was a tetnus shot, big deal, I got one this year and didn't even feel it.
I've always found light duty / boring jobs to be a good place to contemplate career choices. (yeah, yeah the spelling around here is rubbing off on me)
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:55:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#42]
It smells like tampons and complaining in here!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:37:41 AM EDT
[#44]
It's some Mickey Mouse blue-fuck shit.

I think.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:28:22 AM EDT
[#45]
1 shot and you can't work?  

Word to the wise, don't join the military as you can get up to 10 shots in 1 day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
1 shot and you can't work?  

Word to the wise, don't join the military as you can get up to 10 shots in 1 day.

That reminds me of the guy that was walking through the shot line. He must of forgot they were giving shots on both sides. (the air gun type)
So, he is looking to his left when they hit him up with the shot on his left arm. He then starts to walk away and doesn't see the guy on his right with the gun.
The results of walking away when he wasn't suppose to? Four stitches where that air gun ripped him open.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
<snip>
He then starts to walk away and doesn't see the guy on his right with the gun.
The results of walking away when he wasn't suppose to? Four stitches where that air gun ripped him open. [/div]

Doesn't sound like a good shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top