Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 1:33:26 PM EDT
got called out to a flooded apartment and they don't know where the water shutoff to the building is. Russian lady in the apt. below has been yelling at me too but I don't know what the hell she's saying.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

got called out to a flooded apartment and they don't know where the water shutoff to the building is. Russian lady in the apt. below has been yelling at me too but I don't know what the hell she's saying.

Just yell back "Zatknis shlyuha"

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just yell back "Zatknis shlyuha"

"Moosh-nah!, Natse dum, pupeast-ah-dora!" (It's FONE-net-tical!)

It'll also shut her up, at least until she gets 13 or so of her male relatives there. Work fast.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Kolat you fail at the SITREP...
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hope you turned the water off BEFORE posting on some damn phone....mno––ghi––space––tuv––def––jkl––DAMMIT––C––C––ghi––space––mno––mno––def––pqrs––<<post>>

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Just left. Couldn't shut off the water maint people for the apt didn't know where one was and the only thing I could find was a 12 inch ductile in a man vault so they called the city to come out and turn it off and that's when I posted. Hour or so later they show up and 10 min later I was done. Not worried about. Their Russian mob friends I carry at work doesn't everyone?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just left. Couldn't shut off the water maint people for the apt didn't know where one was and the only thing I could find was a 12 inch ductile in a man vault so they called the city to come out and turn it off and that's when I posted. Hour or so later they show up and 10 min later I was done. Not worried about. Their Russian mob friends I carry at work doesn't everyone?

Carrying IS my work!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The water shutoff is this way, follow me!   Please hurry sexy hunk American plumber!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The water shutoff is this way, follow me!   Please hurry sexy hunk american plumber!

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#9]
More like in soviet Russia the water turns itself off.

The kicker was when she started yelling at the maintenance guy that she had called section housing and they were going to send someone out to inspect her apt to make sure it was all repaired in 10 days,10 daaaaaays.

Her place will still be dripping in 10 days with how much water was coming down there.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#10]
You sure she wasn't yelling about her Pinie juice getting watered down?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You sure she wasn't yelling about her Pinie juice getting watered down?

Not bad, not bad.  I'll give that a 6/10.....................'cause the cunt whinin' about Piney Juice was some Asian type, not Russian.

But good, though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#12]
a large portion of Russia is in Asia though
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes...................and..........no.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Carrying IS my work!

I dont carry at work, but I have a couple guns in my office...

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes...................and..........no.

Actually... yes

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Carrying IS my work!

I dont carry at work, but I have a couple guns in my office...

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu210/gettingthat/JUDGES.jpg

P3at boxes in the background or pf9?

T
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#18]
good or bad sign that I could recognize the boxes?

T
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

T

Neither...I bet you sold your Kel-Tec already...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

T

Neither...I bet you sold your Kel-Tec already...

Had more recoil than my 10mm and the finish started to rust after a week of carrying it.

What do you think?

T
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top