Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2009 6:57:03 PM EDT
....becoming a lifetime NRA member for $300, shoot me an IM.

NRA is running their special for signing up family members.  I would be more than happy to adopt any of y'all as a cousin in order to get you in.  For $300, you get full lifetime member benefits (no cheesy jacket).  As a lifetime member, you can also help your "cousins" join up.  

Don't like the ads, phone calls, and mailings?  Check the box to turn all of the solicitation off.  I have mine all shut off and the only correspondence I get is a magazine every month.  

Don't like the NRA?  As a voting member, you can be part of the change process to fix them from the inside out.  

The special expires January 31.  They don't advertise the special, but it seems to happen once or twice a year.  Here is the link to the thread in GD.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Life Member.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll make the same offer.  You can also just get one year for $19 if you want as well.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Coming-into-the-weekend bump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top