Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 3:40:59 PM EDT
Jessica and I had a blast..and although she only shot aobut 50 rounds, she wants to know if we've signed up for the next one  

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to those who made her feel at home with the sparring & playing around (MC, 2CE, minifishkepr, jailbait, etc).  I'm glad you've all impressed her with how much fun people can have yet still adhere to strict safety regulations...and hope that she lived up to the "hype" i've been talking about her.

again, you all rock!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't believe it. You know that we're all assholes and R-32 don't post anymore, right?

Nice to meet you, save that ammo for zombies!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the corn 1GUNRUNNER. Good job on cook and prep.

Jasz, what a great samitch and BBQ sauce. And thanks to all the rest for the assfoolery.

Carbine, that was a fun 60 second blast.

Lots of new nice people.

The chili, cornbread, and potato salad were great. I had a happy tummy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'd like to extend my personal thanks to those who made her feel at home with the sparring & playing around (Phil, MC, 2CE, minifishkepr, jailbait, etc).  

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Jessica is a great kid, I'm glad she had a good time.  It was certainly a pleasure meeting/playing with her.  You'll have to sneak her out again next time!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
She's a bright little girl and a welcomed addition to any LCR.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a great time sparring with your girl, she's a little spitfire and it's humbling knowing that she can kick some serious ass!!

As for you, I thought for sure would be 'that guy'; until I met the wonder twins.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had a great time sparring with your girl, she's a little spitfire and it's humbling knowing that she can kick some serious ass!!

As for you, I thought for sure would be 'that guy'; until I met the wonder twins.

well, I found out on the way home that Jess & the wonder twins were conspiring against me...they were waiting for me to pass out & then they were going to paint my face up like a clown with sharpies....I wonder where they learned that?
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

the wonder twins. 2281 and 2282

fixt.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top