Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 8:22:19 PM EDT
here's the deal...I ordered an additiional 4 magazinees for my daughter's new 802 pinkster...5 weeks ago...they told me they were in stock & that they'd "get them right out"

called today & was told "It could take 7-10 days for your order to ship if it's in stock"...when I told her it had been 5 weeks, all I got was, "well, they're going out today"

anyone care to bring any 802 mags  to LCR so my daughter can shoot more than 10 rounds before re-loading?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet I have at least 802 mags, but no "802" mags. Do they make a LULA for those?    

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
speaking of mags...when you offered to donate the betas for the mad minute, does
that mean we get to keep them after?..if so, could you make sure I get a tan one (if you've got them in tan)

your cooperation is greatly appreciated

J&J
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Check Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure they sell them. I don't have one or I'd let you borrow some
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

speaking of mags...when you offered to donate the betas for the mad minute, does

that mean we get to keep them after?..if so, could you make sure I get a tan one (if you've got them in tan)

your cooperation is greatly appreciated

J&J

If you keep the value of your life under $250, it might be interesting. Otherwise, I'm thinking......................................................no. See ya Sattidy.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Got a 702 and 1 mag LOL
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]

If Wal-Mart doesn't have them (in my past experience, they carried Marlin magazines), go to Cabela's in Lacey.  Look for the above package and win!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#7]
3 mags for a 702 plunkster in the bargain cave in Lacey for 12.95 each

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top