Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/17/2009 11:07:48 AM EDT
newb here been lurking for a long time just up and decided to say hey!  I will be hanging around for a while in Easten WA and just wanted to see if anybody was over on this side of the state.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Beer?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd... We're off!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#3]
These things are cyclic. It must be time again.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
beer? my wife doesn't allow me to partake of said beverage, I don't get none ,you don't get none!  cycles? what like monthly cycles?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#5]
FAIL
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF IS THIS SHIT?!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#8]
this ain't no shit, y'all drink to much anyway, how 'bout a nice virgin daqaurie?  or maybe a shirley temple?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Fed?

So, do you like Gladiator movies?

Ever seen a grown man naked?

Ever been to a Turkish Prison?

Ever been in a cockpit?

(Sorry guys for stealing your thunder, just trying to save time with welcoming this FED.)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#10]
grumpy or getnlower?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I have no reply to the standard questions, and I am not either of the aformentioned members.  NOT A FED!  Is there any more of the traditional hazing or do I pass?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#12]
EPIC FAIL

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
beer? my wife doesn't allow me to partake of said beverage, I don't get none ,you don't get none!  cycles? what like monthly cycles?

Fail...Your wife said no to drinking...

We shoot guns, drink heavily, puke while still smoking and hug naked...

Will she be ok with any of this?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#14]
The sheep has been getting quite the workout with all these n00bs lately.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]

That PIF Little_Gator and I did was made for moments like these
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Bludd is back. My cunt hurts.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#17]
ummmwtfnobeer?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#18]
shit no beer who the fuck does he think he is?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have no reply to the standard questions, and I am not either of the aformentioned members.  NOT A FED!  Is there any more of the traditional hazing or do I pass?  

Check out how the other NooB introduced himself.  A few threads below.

Btw guys, definitely a FED.  He also doesn't wear any pants.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Man, even the DU trolls know to bring beer
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm not a troll and certainly not from DU,  see now I am offended! and well yess I dont wear pants.......I wear trousers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#22]
So what major bridge will be closed for the next year in town?

Who has the best hamburgers in town?

Fox Theater or Garland Theater?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:00:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't bring her to LCR for more than a day trip then.

This is for future referance.

Last but not least.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is there any more of the traditional hazing or do I pass?  

9mm or .40?
.40 or .45?
9mm or .45?
.40 or 10mm?
10mm or .45?
.308 or .30-06?
dogs or cats?
Glock or 1911? Why? How do you FEEL about the other?
Whisky or Whiskey?

That should get ya started.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]
   haven't a clue which bridges will b closed in the nest year, where?   and I never said I had a problem with drinking or beer what you guys do on your own time is up to you, just not for me.I tend to get nasty and mean when I drink and the last time I drank I don't really know what happened but the next day I woke up with scratch marks accross my belly and my ass was sore, all my hunting buds that I was with at the time wouldn't tell me what I did or meet my eyes either..........
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#26]

page two is MINE!

9mm
10mm
cats
niether
water
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Do we have to keep this one?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nope....
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Oh boy.

She make you ride bitch or in the sidecar?

I feel like a shepherd of cats around this place.

We can throw this one back.

AND

QUIT FUCKING UP MY FORUM!!!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope....

Thanks dad!

Okay, I am not keeping this one since dad said it is okay!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm like a bad penny
gunnrunner You own the board?  
who knew!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We can throw this one back.

Good thing too, as I think I'm going with this option.

Cats over dogs? Sheesh! Virgin daquiris and shirley temples, you wear high falooting "trousers" instead of pants....You sit when you pee, don't you?

So you won't use an autoloading pistol (must be a fudd), picks a milsurp caliber over a "hunting" cartridge (guess you're not a fudd), and you turn gay when you drink actually that one will fit right in....
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#33]
All welcome Neo's cousin Sid.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:54:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All welcome Neo's cousin Sid.

Has ta be.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCKIN' HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!

Ether it's on-purpose trolling................or worse..........................

Do we have ta keep this one?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I almost never raise the troll flag, but what red-blooded right-sider gives answers like: trousers, shirley temples, cats, and no handguns?

Sir, I dunno who you are, but you're definately not a

Wolverines!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Perhaps we could keep him for "zombie fodder", you know, a live distraction, so the rest of us could get away.............................
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Perhaps we could keep him for "zombie fodder", you know, a live distraction, so the rest of us could get away.............................

I thought that is why we had you, the immigrant, and the monkeysex dude??

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BURNED........        Yeah this thread is pretty much fucked.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

did your girlfriend give you permission to be on the computer?  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bludd is back.

An astute observation.

What took you so long Tim?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bludd is back.

An astute observation.

If that's the case I demand the OP do a Pmag full of ammo PIF!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Wadda mean no handguns?  I happen to like handguns, and rifles and shotguns too.  who the hell is Neo?  like as in the "matrix" or as in neo nazi?  I may have short hair, but I am not an ignoant, racist piece of shit, I'm in eastern WA not north Idaho..
What, don't you guys like honesty?
I don't wear pants, because pants are what boys wear, as in "short pants", trousers are what adult, grown men wear.  
As for the beer, well do any of you who have been married ever realy do something that your wife truelly doesen't want you to, I mean yeah we annoy them on occation and piss them off just on general princables every now and then, but to deliberately stop the flow of pie and dinner over beer with virtual strangers who the hell are we kidding?
I see the confusion from the younger, single guys but come on, but if you have been married for any length of time you know how this works.
once again just for you slow people I am not a FED, not a skinhead and not some disenfranchized member seeking futile and rather childish revenge for some imagined slight.

damn that sounded kinda preachey didn't it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wadda mean no handguns?  I happen to like handguns, and rifles and shotguns too.  who the hell is Neo?  like as in the "matrix" or as in neo nazi?  I may have short hair, but I am not an ignoant, racist piece of shit, I'm in eastern WA not north Idaho..
I don't wear pants, because pants are what boys wear, as in "short pants", trousers are what adult, grown men wear.  
As for the beer, well do any of you who have been married ever realy do something that your wife truelly doesen't want you to, I mean yeah we annoy them on occation and piss them off just on general princables every now and then, but to deliberately stop the flow of pie and dinner over beer with virtual strangers who the hell are we kidding?
I see the confusion from the younger, single guys but come on, but if you have been married for any length of time you know how this works.
once again just for you slow people I am not a FED, not a skinhead and not some disenfranchized member seeking futile and rather childish revenge for some imagined slight.

I am not sold...........I will not be keeoing him.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
this ain't no shit, y'all drink to much anyway, how 'bout a nice virgin daqaurie?  or maybe a shirley temple?  

Fuck the daqaurie, how about a virgin!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you dont drink beer because your wife says you cant your totally fucking pussy whipped. Until you crack a cold beer and send her into the kitchen to make you a sammich, your manly grown up trousers don't mean dick around here.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bludd is back.

An astute observation.

If that's the case I demand the OP do a Pmag full of ammo PIF!

The thing is, he will need 3 or 4 threads to do it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

did your girlfriend give you permission to be on the computer?  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#48]
A vergin would be fun, and you guys are
way too easy!
considering how manny assholes(we are all assholes and R32 is our leader) are on this HTF you guys are easy to rile up aren't you?  

so here's a question for you

Millitia or .mil?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sold...........I will not be keeoing him.

Nor am I, nor will I.  

And Patch, I'll be zombie bait for you anytime dude!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm thinking this troll predates Bludd.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top