Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2009 9:48:06 PM EDT
Crappy phone camera... He be flying a Bandidos patch...

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw a few of those guys a year ago at The Oxford in Snohomish... 2 of the 3 did NOT look like 1%er's.  Hell, one looked like an accountant who just got out of his job in Downtown Bellevue.  I'm no expert, but I don't think they are quite the same gang they once were (in this area at least)...

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Big deal, I have a patch of flying banditos AND a bag of Doritos.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen 'em before.  Worked with a guy that said he was prospecting with the Bandidos.

Not long after he told us that, he stopped coming to work.  Never called the company to say why.  Even left his welding hood behind.
I wonder where the Badidos buried him?  

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Crappy phone camera... He be flying a Bandidos patch...

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jebcat/07-31-09_1556.jpg

Hey isn't that where I cut you off?...........

btw...I see Bandidos flying their colors quite often.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#5]
metric ton of them up here, they have a group based out of anacortes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
There are a fair number of the running around Whatcom County.

It might be a border thing ??
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#7]
We've had the 1% crowd down around the 'couv a few times in recent months.. most notable a shitstorm of them rolled down 162nd and onto 4th plain, playing mayhem with traffic and failing to yield to law enforcement. Not much they could do when there were around 150 of them...
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Meth.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
...I see Bandidos flying their colors quite often.

this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 10:57:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Plenty of Banditos in WA, and more than a few Gypsy Jokers

Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Plenty of Banditos in WA, and more than a few Gypsy Jokers

And Hells Angels, they have had a WA chapter for a while now. Jokers have had a club house in Tacoma off M St. for many years.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meth.

I was thinking import / export.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I see banditos and angels all the time on the dry and cool side of the state

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Every once in a while they take over the Spar Tree Tavern here in town.  Never heard of any major problems with them while they are here.  Then again when they do show up I also see a good size police presence as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 4:49:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I've seen a few Bandidos and some Gypsy Jokers......but I've never seen the 1% patch on them. I know the 'Red and White' will seriously break somebody for wearing
a 1% patch if they think you didn't earn it. You gotta 'get wet' to earn one of those.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:08:11 AM EDT
[#16]
1%

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#17]
From Wikipedia:

"The Bandidos also have a number of puppet, or so-called "support," clubs, who are used as proxies for both legal and illegal activities.  These groups usually wear reverse colors (gold border with red background rather than the Bandidos' red-border–and–gold background). They also commonly wear a unique patch consisting of a round patch in Bandidos colors on the front upper left of the colors (vest), as worn by the member. Most of these clubs are regional."

So he is a proxie.

I saw a group (20) of Hells Angels in Idaho, riding together a couple of years ago.  They were in a tight formation, not staggered, one bike length separating each bike, about 15 MPH over the speed limit and moving as one unit.  They had some decent precision.

Met a couple of them through a recovery program.  Well, they claim to be.  For some reason being in an outlaw motorcycle gang is the equivalent to being in the Navy SEALs.  Seems the guys who really were keep that shit to themselves.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember when I was a kid the Hells Angels came through Packwood. I guess the Sheriff warned everyone and they locked up is kids so we wouldn't be unduly influenced by loud motorcycles going by.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Some of you guys need to get out more. This is a Bandido state. They are all over the place. Their support clubs include the Amigo's, the Hombre's and several others.
Have your fun here poking them with a stick if you wish. DON'T do it in person. I see lots of them bar hopping and at the oyster run every year etc. Never had a problem.
But then again I know the rules
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I see lots of them bar hopping and at the oyster run every year etc. Never had a problem.

Hey, let's go to the two "hangout houses" they got here in my neighborhood and stop in for a drink.

Well, one of the homeowners may have moved, but the other is still definately here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
From Wikipedia:
(gold border with red background rather than the Bandidos' red-border–and–gold background).

So he is a proxie.

Are his reversed?

Used to work with the Sgt at Arms of the local chapter, they're around.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
From Wikipedia:
(gold border with red background rather than the Bandidos' red-border–and–gold background).

So he is a proxie.

http://www.bandidosmc.dk/graphics/topdeco_r.jpg

Are his reversed?

If he's got the top and bottom Rocker and it says "Bandidos" and the State, he's a full patch holder.

Or he's trying to commit suicide.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Who really gives a fuck?
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who really gives a fuck?

You're one of 'em aren't ya.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#26]
In his case it's more the Frito Bandito
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#27]
can't find a pic of the actor
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some of you guys need to get out more. This is a Bandido state. They are all over the place. Their support clubs include the Amigo's, the Hombre's and several others.
Have your fun here poking them with a stick if you wish. DON'T do it in person. I see lots of them bar hopping and at the oyster run every year etc. Never had a problem.

What, do they think they're tough guys or something?

Are they just general-purpose tough guys, or are they drug dealing criminals, or what?

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they just general-purpose tough guys, or are they drug dealing criminals, or what?

I highly recommend you ask one next time ya see one!  Get it straight from the horses mouth.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thats perty much what the 1%er patch means...
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
From Wikipedia:

So he is a proxie.

http://www.bandidosmc.dk/graphics/topdeco_r.jpg

Are his reversed?

If he's got the top and bottom Rocker and it says "Bandidos" and the State, he's a full patch holder.

Or he's trying to commit suicide.

He has a full patch with the rockers, 1%er and MC... You can't see it in the picture but the bumper stickers on his bags said "Bandidos MC property" I wasn't going to fuck with him.

ETA... If he is just wearing them for the "fun" he's going to be hurting soon

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...I see Bandidos flying their colors quite often.

this.

You need to get out more often.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#33]
We get OMGs bikers in here all the time flying colors and running the 1% patches. So far, no problems.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Didn't the hells angels get their asses kicked by the loggers in Forks a while back?

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I highly recommend you ask one next time ya see one!  Get it straight from the horses mouth.

They are tough guys in a group, alone not so much. If they get into a scrap one on one and lose they return with lots of friends. Nothing special about them, they are just gangsters on bikes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Hermanos......

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I have done alot of stereo systems on MC club guys bikes. Never had a problem, they all knoew their shit about their bikes, they all ground me for great deals, but they all paid in full and were decent enough guys as customers. Got quite a few referrals from them also. All in all, pretty uneventful, did not make alot of money off of them, but did not have alot of headaches either.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#38]
partaking in drug, prostitution, and stolen vehicle profits huh? Two makes it a conspiracy.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top