Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 6:33:34 PM EDT
My brother turned me on to these guys...I bought their album off Amazon..not a bad tune on it....

Gitsum

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that linked on (I think) "The View From The Porch."  

Like LCR, wiith a band and no booze or Tannerite.  Or rocks––somewhere deserty.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Not bad.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy fuck.  I love it.  As a professor of music and proponent of 2nd Amendment rights, I fully fucking approve of this message.  I might just do a paper on these guys based on the aesthetic expression of politically conservative artists in a predominantly liberal artistic climate.  I can imagine the libtard academics shitting their pants because there is nothing they can say to support their "agendas" while simultaneously remaining objective.  KICKASS.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Holy fuck.  I love it.  As a professor of music and proponent of 2nd Amendment rights, I fully fucking approve of this message.  I might just do a paper on these guys based on the aesthetic expression of politically conservative artists in a predominantly liberal artistic climate.  I can imagine the libtard academics shitting their pants because there is nothing they can say to support their "agendas" while simultaneously remaining objective.  KICKASS.

you lost me at aesthetic expression...
Please use smaller words for us dumb gun toting folk...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

you lost me at aesthetic expression... Please use smaller words for us dumb gun toting folk...

what he said
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

you lost had me at aesthetic expression...

Fixt.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#7]
my buddy in KY, made this ModulAR Weapons.com Members Video , using that soundtrack; after he got they’re permission … and I have the Album  too! it Rocks!  

my Wife is in this video; and he try to upload a short clip of me on the FA Ciener from the .22LR Shoot; but he couldn’t convert the Quick-Time player format.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Kickin ASS!

Their sound would fit right in on Sons Of Anarchy.

Their album is available on iTunes as well.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:45:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
my buddy in KY, made this ModulAR Weapons.com Members Video , using that soundtrack; after he got they’re permission … and I have the Album  too! it Rocks!  

my Wife is in this video; and he try to upload a short clip of me on the FA Ciener from the .22LR Shoot; but he couldn’t convert the Quick-Time player format.  

just watched the video never heard them before they rock.
I will have to listen to more of their stuff
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#10]
If we ever start making LCR videos again [HINT HINT]  this could be the tunes.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:24:57 PM EDT
[#11]
We havn't had a music thread in awhile. This is good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm diggin it. I like finding non mainstream bands that rock. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Not bad at all!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I downloaded their album from itunes.  Pretty damn awesome.  Their version of "East Bound and Down" will be on my playlist for the roadtrip down south.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 5:52:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I downloaded their album from itunes.  Pretty damn awesome.  Their version of "East Bound and Down" will be on my playlist for the roadtrip down south.  

Me too. I think there is one 2 star, 2 3 star and the rest I rated as 5's from their album. I haven't stopped listening to it yet and they're going into my codermix list that I use while in the zone writing code.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I like it!

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:05:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Dude, be careful.

This isn't related to Washington and panties are likely to get twisted up about that.

Personally, I like it though!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dude, be careful.

This isn't related to Washington and panties are likely to get twisted up about that.

Personally, I like it though!

Well... This will be fun... In before Grumpy is perfecting his long version of War and Peace!

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This isn't related to Washington

IMHO ... it got Washington related after I posted on the thread!

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This isn't related to Washington

IMHO ... it got Washington related after I posted on the thread!

That's my take too. I was being a smart-ass because someone else was bitching about me posting something non-WA related.

I listened to this in WA, so it's WA related for me.

Now I'm off to eat a chicken sandwich. In Washington.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top