Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:45:48 PM EDT
I would just like to give my personal thanks to 2catE and Gibby. There was an injury at LCR and these two people stepped to the head of the class.  They gave up a Sat. night campfire and Sunday at LCR to help an injured WAHTF member. Gibby was truly Johny on the spot. I was trying to decide if I thought the person was injured bad and they jumped to and loaded him up in Gibby's truck. Took him down to meet an aid car and then followed the aid car to  to the hospital. They were gone for a few hours and then brought him back to LCR and loaded up their and his stuff and then took him about 100 miles home.

2catE, and Gibby have class and my gratitude. If either of you need my help and it is within my power, my time will be yours.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I would just like to give my personal thanks to 2catE and Gibby. There was an injury at LCR and these two people stepped to the head of the class.  They gave up a Sat. night campfire and Sunday at LCR to help an injured WAHTF member. Gibby was truly Johny on the spot. I was trying to decide if I thought the person was injured bad and they jumped to and loaded him up in Gibby's truck. Took him down to meet an aid car and then followed the aid car to  to the hospital. They were gone for a few hours and then brought him back to LCR and loaded up their and his stuff and then took him about 100 miles home.

2catE, and Gibby have class and my gratitude. If either of you need my help and it is within my power, my time will be yours.

They both have my deepest thanks as well... i truely appreciate it..
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep they really stepped up and handle the situation very good
Its a really good feeling when know your around good people
That will sacrafice their time to take care of somebody else with
No hesitation. Thanks gibby and 2catE
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would just like to give my personal thanks to 2catE and Gibby. There was an injury at LCR and these two people stepped to the head of the class.  They gave up a Sat. night campfire and Sunday at LCR to help an injured WAHTF member. Gibby was truly Johny on the spot. I was trying to decide if I thought the person was injured bad and they jumped to and loaded him up in Gibby's truck. Took him down to meet an aid car and then followed BEAT the aid car to  to the hospital. They were gone for a few hours and then brought him back to LCR and loaded up their and his stuff and then took him about 100 miles home.

Fixt

I would like to add that this is not the first time Gibby has stepped up to the front of the line.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yet another shining example of why the WA HTF kicks ass!  

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt

I would like to add that this is not the first time Gibby has stepped up to the front of the line.

Exactly!!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, for the recognition!  I (and I'm sure Gibby) would do it for any of you!  Let's hope there's NOT a future need for it though!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yet another shining example of why the WA HTF kicks ass!  

Absolutely!  Great to hear you guys were takin' care of each other, that's what it's all about.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I too was very impressed by 2catE and Gibby.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Amazing support/response actually, there seemed to be no hesitation in the decision making with these guys.

Impressive!!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I know, they were packed and gone before I was done taking a poll of if we should just put him down or not

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Good on ya, Giblet. Here, have a cookie.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I didn't even know what had happened and they had already taken care of things. Well done the both of you.

Again, let us know what else needs to be done.

ETA: For starters, we might figure out how to throw a few bucks gibby's way for all the driving he did in that big ass truck of his.  Gas aint cheap these days.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Thanks.  I'm just glad Crash didn't ask me to give him a bath.  

Cat should get more credit, she made a excellent care taker!  She can feed me ice chips anytime.  

Also thanks to the folks who helped break my camp and and load up the gear.

J - My offer still stands on being your personal taxi.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thanks.  I'm just glad Crash didn't ask me to give him a bath.  

Cat should get more credit, she made a excellent care taker!  She can feed me ice chips anytime.  

Also thanks to the folks who helped break my camp and and load up the gear.

J - My offer still stands on being your personal taxi.

much appreciated, sir.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She can feed me ice chips anytime.  

I was hoping you'd ask...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She can feed me ice chips anytime.  

I was hoping you'd ask...

Oh daddy, feed me some. I got nuffin to go with this Apple Pie. Somehow a half gallon followed me home. I'm busy putting it to rest now....

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
2catE, and Gibby have class and my gratitude.

Indeed, I didn't know it was that serious until I saw the X-ray (nice touch BTW) and didn't realize that Gibby needed packing up until the truck left. Apologies for not helping out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top