Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
There are Fed's there.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
back so soon?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
(There are Fed's there.) <quoted by  r32> I dont  know how too do the  cool qoute box thing
Not my exuse for being unable too make it but im curious about this and  the news man
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#4]
^^ Just click the "Quote" button rather than the "Reply" button, and it will make the quote box.  Then, type your message below it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad ta see ya made it out alive, GMW!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LCR is a damn good time.

EVDO Card? Post some pics! Stream some live video!

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Surely there'll be a pic thread up in the next couple of days, complete with blind bumpfiring and mayonnaise.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard Dateline NBC was gonna be there, with the to catch a Predator guy.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#9]
It doesn't suck, that's for sure!

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It doesn't suck, that's for sure!

This,

Just got home.  Was not going to go but did anyway. Its good to see everyone again.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I gotta agree.  It did end up shorter than a couple of us wanted though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#12]
With the "Militia Training Center" news from up North, I bet there is extra scrutiny on the regular shooting community.

(even if that "feds" post was a joke)

I bet people's pics were snapped, licenses recorded etc.   Did you guys see any UAVs?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:36:33 AM EDT
[#13]
yep
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#14]
You gotta agree that pulling guard is a bad idea in a gravel pit

At least that's what Lil Gator says The rocks, they always win

We had an absolutely FANTASTIC time We're looking forward to September!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You gotta agree that pulling guard is a bad idea in a gravel pit

At least that's what Lil Gator says The rocks, they always win

We had an absolutely FANTASTIC time We're looking forward to September!

I hope Lil Gator will be okay.  He certainly is a little trooper.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#16]
He's fine, but that round table discussion at the fire about technique sure was fun to watch!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#17]
you got to agree that even though you feel pulling guard isn't right sometimes you find yourself doing it anyway...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#18]
God dammit, you gotta agree most of us had a good time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
God dammit, you gotta agree most of us had a good time.

i had a great time....wasn't there, but still a great time...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I agree
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#21]
You gotta agree LCR is a fucking blast
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah......you gotta agree.....hey, you gotta agree!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
you got to agree that even though you feel pulling guard isn't right sometimes you find yourself doing it anyway...

"I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."

Who knows what that is?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."

Who knows what that is?

First general order?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knows what that is?

First general order?

HOOAH!  I thought you were a Marine!  They have that too?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#26]
The Bobbities had a great time. Enjoyed meeting some new faces and luckily avoiding some smelly old ones. Mommity apologizes for her lack of zest, she has bronchitis, so not feeling totally sparky. The weekend was a tad shorter and quieter than most, but, being wheezers, that ain't an entirely bad thing. I hope I nailed all the noobz to shoot the Bobbity Pistol and the lil fitty. I gotta say, even ifI don't get around to everybody at lcr, I know that I'm surrounded by good hearted folks. This truly is an outstanding bunch a people, even if many are clinically retarded.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Marines have 11 general orders. I recognized it as a general order, but not as a Marine GO.

Lucky guess.

11 General Orders
US Marine Corps

General Order 1
To take charge of this post and all government property in view.

General Order 2
To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.

General Order 3
To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.

General Order 4
To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guardhouse than my own. General

Order 5
To quit my post only when properly relieved.

General Order 6
To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, officer of the day, and officers and noncommissioned officers of the guard only.

General Order 7
To talk to no one except in the line of duty.

General Order 8
To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.

General Order 9
To call the corporal of the guard in any case not covered by instructions.

General Order 10
To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.

General Order 11
To be especially watchful at night, and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:56:58 PM EDT
[#28]

they talk of pulling guard when they no nothing about it

you gotta agree
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This truly is an outstanding bunch a people, even if many are clinically retarded.

+1

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

LCR is a damn good time.

This.

LCR is also proof that it really can be a small world sometimes.  Midnightcreeper and I were talking and discovered that several years ago we both lived in the same town in Kalifornia at the same time and only about 3 blocks from each other.

Weird, but cool.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#31]
I agree.

I have now been initiated by the Bobbity pistol.

I would rather pull guard in the pit than shoot THAT again.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

LCR is also proof that it really can be a small world sometimes. Midnightcreeper and I were talking and discovered that several years ago we both lived in the same town in Kalifornia at the same time and only about 3 blocks from each other.

Weird, but cool.

You gotta agree, that the truth is, Midnight_Creeper knew this the whole time and has been stalking you for years.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#33]
You gotta agree, there is to much agreement in this thread!  It stinks of a liberal love fest!
Gotta agree we need some arguement or drama to make it a true WaHTF thread!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LCR is also proof that it really can be a small world sometimes. Midnightcreeper and I were talking and discovered that several years ago we both lived in the same town in Kalifornia at the same time and only about 3 blocks from each other.

Weird, but cool.

You gotta agree, that the truth is, Midnight_Creeper knew this the whole time and has been stalking you for years.

I gotta agree that I'm scared now

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Big Brother has U all from the eye in the sky... Your not that important anyway so relax. !!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

when did they chenge those?  during my time there was 10 with an exception:

11.  To walk my post from flank to flank and take not sh*t from any rank.

when I get home, I will break out my green book and post what they were in 1988.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:31:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Weird, but cool.

I gotta agree that I'm scared now

......hence, Midnightcreeper.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top