Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2009 9:25:03 AM EDT
Anyone been to one lately?  Have they managed to get any inventory yet?  Specifically, the Lacey store and looking for bullets for reloading.

rob
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#1]
We have been shipping to them ever since UFA has taken over...As far as reloading...If you dont have it on our shelves, then either do they...
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The one up here in Mount Vernon has nothing for reloading, well except a couple reloading presses
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We have been shipping to them ever since UFA has taken over...As far as reloading...If you dont have it on our shelves, then either do they...

Who is "we"?

Are you saying that if I need it, they won't have it?  Probably.  But they had essentially NOTHING last time I was there.  I'm actually looking for 71 gr FMJ bullets for loading .32 ACP.  I actually found dies at Cabelas, but apperently they don't stock any handgun bullets smaller than 38/9mm.

rob

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The one up here in Mount Vernon has nothing for reloading, well except a couple reloading presses

Do they have anything ammo wise?  The last time I was there it was picked clean but it's been several months.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Was at the store formerly known as Sportsman's Warehouse (now "Wholesale Sports") in Federal Way yesterday.

Ammo situation is about as it was last week, some boxes of premium handgun ammo in .44 Magnum, .38 Special, and a few boxes of .500 S&W, .480 Ruger.

Many boxes of American Eagle 9mm, .45 GAP, and .32 ACP.

No .22, just .17 HMR and HMR2.

Rifle ammo was picked over, maybe some .223, but go to Guns and Shizzle for that anyway.

As for reloading supplies, they have some, but I didn't take an inventory...
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they have anything ammo wise?  The last time I was there it was picked clean but it's been several months.

Only odball shit I did find some .454 Casull at kesselrings today and a box of primed cases in .454 as well.  One cool thing is they are building a indoor shooting range in Burlington next to the Harley dealer, 15 lanes a pro shop and training facility

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I went into the Lacey store Sunday.  Still not much there.  They did have a fair selection of Federal American Eagle ammo (including 9mm, .223/5.56 and others).  Reloading components still pretty much nothing––rifle bullets in 25 cal, 6mm, 338, stuff like that.  Not time yet to become a regular visitor again.

Rob
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is "we"?

Are you saying that if I need it, they won't have it?  Probably.  But they had essentially NOTHING last time I was there.  I'm actually looking for 71 gr FMJ bullets for loading .32 ACP.  I actually found dies at Cabelas, but apperently they don't stock any handgun bullets smaller than 38/9mm.

rob

"We" as in the company I work for. For what I have seen none of the reloading companies can keep up with any orders that are in. We have orders doing back to Sept at still have not been filled. They only use us for fill-in mainly and go straight to the manufacture for stocking in the store. Best bet if going in to a smaller shop and have them backorder it directly with their distributer...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top