Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2009 9:20:52 PM EDT
Assets Seized

It looks like Piazza got the court to cancel the receivership, and convinced the 2 lead plaintiffs to change course.  Looks like they did such a reversal that Piazza could have been telling the truth about them stealing the money from the settlement when he said that back in November.  Very interesting.

One document says the receivership is shut down – the others say, in essence, “we are class members, and we don’t like the way this is going”.  They have very interesting information. I'll also post this as a reply so its at the end.
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
wow. Sounds like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like bad business to me.
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Front Sight has a bad business rep.
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 11:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They also charge a LOT above average rate for their courses without (from what I've heard) offering substantially more.

If I can go to Thunder Ranch, Insights, or Gunsite and get a 2-4 day course for less than $1.5k, I really want to know why I'd pay $2k for a 4 day carbine course at Front Sight.

Piazza likes to make money.
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck them...
Link Posted: 5/16/2009 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also charge a LOT above average rate for their courses without (from what I've heard) offering substantially more.

If I can go to Thunder Ranch, Insights, or Gunsite and get a 2-4 day course for less than $1.5k, I really want to know why I'd pay $2k for a 4 day carbine course at Front Sight.

Didn' t it include a trip to the brothel?

Link Posted: 5/16/2009 11:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]
...and nothing of value was lost.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 1:29:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For that kind of money, she had better have been, like, a 17 on the 1-10 scale.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 1:46:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For that kind of money, she had better have been, like, a 17 on the 1-10 scale.

On the scale of Gary Busey to Jessica Alba, she was a solid 4.5..... wait... what?
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 7:11:08 AM EDT
[#10]
While not involved in any of their business, I can say that I've been more than happy with my own FS experiences. Lotsa money, but, I came away satisfied. I am kinda nervous now, seeing as how I have a $2000 course paid for and maybe no course to attend. I had given it to my boys to use, but they ain't there yet. I hope the facility remains intact and open for biz. I've met and spoken to Ignatz many times. A cheesy guy, certainly has the used car salesman personality. But, then what would you expect from a chiropractor?
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#12]
didn't say their training was bad, didn't say their instructors weren't good. Was talking about their business affairs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Front Sight Receivership dissolved as of Monday 18 May  links to court orders

Here are the docs in pdf

11 May 2009 into Receivership

http://invictus.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=784765

18 May 2009 Receivership dissolved

http://invictus.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=784766
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]
[1GR]Where in Washington is this place?[/1GR]
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#15]
So what did the receiver discover, I wonder...
Link Posted: 5/19/2009 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Also what Bobbity said, I love the class we took, the instructors were top shelf… back in 2005-2006 FS had lifetime memberships for $500… maybe I should have bought one then!
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#17]
You get what you pay for. Depends if you feel cheted after (they...he?) drops the price for someone else. I'd take offence to that too. Why did Tom G keep going there knowing that it was a cheesely place to do business?  I've talked to former inst. there stateing they  got  shafted out of agreed wages. Won't see me there. Don't want to add to the problem.  Too much $.   Thunder Ranch.........OKLA shooting acdy....there are others.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#19]
No shit!  An infiltrator from CA................................
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#20]
It looks like Piazza got the court to cancel the receivership, and convinced the 2 lead plaintiffs to change course.  Looks like they did such a reversal that Piazza could have been telling the truth about them stealing the money from the settlement when he said that back in November.  Very interesting.

One document says the receivership is shut down – the others say, in essence, “we are class members, and we don’t like the way this is going”.  They have very interesting information.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No shit! An infiltrator from CA................................

Hey, some people could learn from a guy in California that knows how to use the search function.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

you talkin' to me????    
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
No shit! An infiltrator from CA................................

Hey, some people could learn from a guy in California that knows how to use the search function.

He can't, not a paid team member.
Um, I mean we can't search the archives (which this topic isn't part of).
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Most of the people posting in the WaHTF are infiltrators from Ca.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top