Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 3:05:33 PM EDT
So I'm thinking of applying for my first WA CPL, the it dons on me that my roomies are anti-gun pussies (they pay the bills).  When it comes in the mail, does the envelope say here is your new cpl, or the return adress come from the firearms division or something like that.  If they only knew they were living with 6k rounds of ammo they would flip, until it saved their life.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I went through Snohomish County and it had a Snohomish County (not sherrif) letterhead on the envelope that i addressed to myself that they sent it in. Dont let your pussy roomies dissuade you from getting your CPL.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Mail tampering = FEDERAL OFFENSE!

Room mates or not.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're worrying about this, I am wondering who is the pussy in the house.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I went through Snohomish County and it had a Snohomish County (not sherrif) letterhead on the envelope

Ask them to tell you what law you're violating.

And move out.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]
mine said king county sherrif

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're from OR, why ask HERE?

Don't say ANYTHING.
Get it.
Shut up.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No. You're not wondering.

Quoted:
If you're from OR, why ask HERE?

So did you come down here to Oregon to get your Washington CPL?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

this....

just tell them it's a mailed speeding ticket or when you come home you can hide it where your balls should be
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Assuming your in Portland and you get it in Clark County..

You get it in a plain white envelope with the Sheriff's office return addy and your name on it.. no mention of guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top