Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2008 8:22:05 PM EDT
Has anyone ever used these?  I took a sledge hammer to one and it held up better then my P-mag.  It ran fine at the range.  Any Opinions?
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]

How exactly did it "hold up better"?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#2]
It's got to be a fed / gov std. test Chris.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I can say I have never tried hitting any of my mags with a sledge. Then again I have never run over one with my truck or cooked one in an oven.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:23:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever used these?  I took a sledge hammer to one and it held up better then my P-mag.  It ran fine at the range.  Any Opinions?
Thanks

You took a sledge to, what is now, $34,924.58 worth of mags!?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
some info
More in the magazines section here as well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks

You took a sledge to, what is now, $34,924.58 worth of mags!?

I almost cried when I read his post :(

R.I.P little Lancer
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If this dude worked at the shipyard, i'd say that a sledgehammer was a govt. standard test, but I doubt he does.

With his new signin date, low post count, and pathetic attempt to pimp a product and stir shit, i'd say he's either a lancer fanboy, owns or works for a place that sells them, or perhaps is affiliated with the lancer company.

It really is retarded that he makes a blanket statement of "it did better then the pmag", but says nothing about how so.

In other words, he's a fucking troll.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
this guy either owns or works for a shop here in bellingham i know who they are and they have a bunch of c mags and lancer mags pretty high price on both i won't say who but i think he's trying to get there name out somehow. however they are class3
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this dude worked at the shipyard, i'd say that a sledgehammer was a govt. standard test, but I doubt he does.

With his new signin date, low post count, and pathetic attempt to pimp a product and stir shit, i'd say he's either a lancer fanboy, owns or works for a place that sells them, or perhaps is affiliated with the lancer company.

It really is retarded that he makes a blanket statement of "it did better then the pmag", but says nothing about how so.

In other words, he's a fucking troll.

I wouldn't go that far.  

A lot of people don't bother giving anything resembling reasons when stating that something is great, or that it sucks.
This has been one of my pet peeves in the tech forums.  Someone wil say that x product is the best, or that y product sucks and not give any actual details.  They don't bother ever saying WHY.   If you love or hate a product, at least say why.  Otherwise, it's not even a real opinion, just a worthless statement.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought one for shits and giggles, seems to work just fine so far, I guess it's just another polymer magazine thats see through.
Seems pretty tough, but I haven't tortured it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top