Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2008 1:00:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 1:06:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Lets just take the best from both squads and let them play the Seahawks. Seahawks will win and all the college kids can feel okay after since they were beaten by a "professional" team.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 5:39:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You didn't get the memo??  
Due to lack of interest, this years Apple Cup has been cancelled!

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#3]
The winner will be officially crowned, "The best of the worst."
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:02:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Both teams, and even the Seahawks need to bow their heads in shame, and suite up their cheerleaders to play eachother.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]

it's too bad college games cannot end in a tie, otherwise that would be my pick.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:14:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Both teams, and even the Seahawks need to bow their heads in shame, and suite up their cheerleaders to play eachother.

No way, that would be WAY to much clothing, I say bikini's with shoulder pads and helmets are just fine for them!

I wonder if someone took up a collection for both teams to NOT show up if they would take it. Proceeds woud of course be going to each programs football budget to hire people to recruit better!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Sad event this year.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No way, that would be WAY to much clothing, I say bikini's with shoulder pads and helmets are just fine for them!

I wonder if someone took up a collection for both teams to NOT show up if they would take it. Proceeds woud of course be going to each programs football budget to hire people to recruit better!

I love cheerleaders in bikinis.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way, that would be WAY to much clothing, I say nekkid bikini's with shoulder pads and helmets are just fine for them!

I love nekkid cheerleaders in bikinis.

Fixt
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Dont know what you are talking about. . .The party has already started up here!!!

Go COUGS!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The winner will be officially crowned, "The best of the worst."

What Andy said!

Sure glad Coug B-ball has started!

GO COUGS!!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#12]
GO COUGS!

I still remember sneaking into Martin stadium with 151 in triple lined ziplocks down my pants. Why triple lined? because 1 bag melts.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont know what you are talking about. . .The party has already started up here!!!

Go COUGS!!!!

1) JOKE... it was a JOKE
2) Party For what?  Winner of the losers bracket?
3) OVER here. Pullman not north of Seattle **Unless of course you are not in Pullman, but you didn't specify.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#14]
GO COUGS!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#15]
WSU, Just cuz I hate everything about the wet side of Washington. If only I could find someone on the east side to pay me what I make over here
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#16]
While I will agree that this side of WA sucks dick, I have to root for UW

since I go there and what not.

And WSU fans, a win against Portland State doesn't count.

I will be getting shithoused this Saturday in the comfort of my house

and if WSU starts winning I probably won't remember the rest of the day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted: WSU fans, a win against Portland State doesn't count.
Though a win is a win, neither team can afford to brag at this point.

I like the idea of the best from both teams kicking ass on the Seahawks.

Course, Boise State would clean up here either way.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#18]
WSU  35
UW    13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top