Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2008 10:10:49 AM EDT
I am traveling to WA this week and will need precise directions to all your secret squirrel shooting locations. I am bringing some old PCs and TVs to shoot at.  I am sure someone will haul the remains away for me.  
Please include clear photos of you engaged in these activities.
HE HE HE HE HE  Anyone want to buy some swampland in Southern AZ??

Plans are 25th and 26th in Spokane.  Anyone want me to say 'HEY'?

3NOV arriving in Olympia for a few days there and T-town, with a trip slumming through Spanawania for a few hours.  I think I have enough ammo for my .38 and .22 for a safe return to home base.

Very nice photos Hippynik, can I drop Tweak's name in the hat for later pickup?
Looks like the same old HTF with some new names.

Y'all do realize the 1st part was for humor dontcha?

I'll be around, and checking in as available.
Dale
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh, Dale...what makes you think we want scorpion eating sand sucking scum around here? After all, it IS SpanwayAsSeenOnCOPS. Hacienda Bobbity has a damp spot in the back yard saved just for you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
When you're in T town, stop by Marys pistols sometime during the middle of the week and say "hi!"

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Uh, Dale...what makes you think we want scorpion eating sand sucking scum around here? After all, it IS SpanwayAsSeenOnCOPS. Hacienda Bobbity has a damp spot in the back yard saved just for you.

YUUUMMMMM!!  Scorpions!!!  They are delish after you get rid of that little pointy thing in the back that goes up.

UHHH thanks for the wet spot, but I prefer the dry side of the bed.

Missed you in Congress last time.  We went through there on our way to Prescott that very day.  

Seeya
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When you're in T town, stop by Marys pistols sometime during the middle of the week and say "hi!"

Gauranteed!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
YUUUMMMMM!!  Scorpions!!!  They are delish after you get rid of that little pointy thing in the back that goes up.

Scorpions have barrel shrouds?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
3NOV arriving in Olympia for a few days there and T-town,
Dale

Would sure like to meet up with you but, anyone who plans a trip during elk season is...

Hope you have a good visit!
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scorpions have barrel shrouds?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Don't worry a ban is already in the works, it's for the children!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top