Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 4:57:43 PM EDT
Anybody got one of these? Range report? Would love to see one at the LCR! Can get one for 900 but don't want to spend that on a FFL transfer. (IE no hands on)
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one after I picked up a ps90.  It's light, accurate, zero problems - It is a little on the large side, but still fits my hand better than a glock 21 for example.

It's not my absolute favorite handgun, but I won't be selling it anytime soon. My brother in law on the other hand absolutely loves the fiveSeven and wants to shoot it all the time. But never pays for ammo! This is after trying my XD, various glocks, kahrs, kimbers, etc. The five Seven is his fav.

If you don't mind the price, it's a nice handgun to add to any collection. Especially if you have the ps90.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anybody got one of these? Range report? Would love to see one at the LCR! Can get one for 900 but don't want to spend that on a FFL transfer. (IE no hands on)

I'd spend the extra $400 and just get the PS90.  I finally got to shoot mine last weekend and I absolutely love this little gun.

Bullpups rule.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top