Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 5:01:44 AM EDT
A good selction of camelbak or knock offs water packs... In the everett/ north of seattle area...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:51:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Costco had some decent  packs for around 20 bucks or so.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:02:22 AM EDT
[#2]
REI always used to carry a HUGE selection.  Haven't been in one of their stores for a while, and the price could be on the higher end of MSRP, but hey... you could climb a rock wall while you're there, so that's a plus!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A good selction of camelbak or knock offs water packs... In the everett/ north of seattle area...

Dont buy a knockoff. The real thing isnt all that expensive. REI should have what you looking for. Ya also have one next to the Alderwood mall, If my memory serves me right. Also, Check out GIJoes, they carry them too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one you can have.  I bought it a couple years ago from a surplus store outside Lewis and I never used it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

Dont buy a knockoff. The real thing isnt all that expensive. REI should have what you looking for. Ya also have one next to the Alderwood mall, If my memory serves me right. Also, Check out GIJoes, they carry them too.

I agree with Getnlwr, totally worthe the couple extra buck for brand name. I snow board with a CamelPac, enough storage to keep gloves, emerg suplies, etc. Have taken some direct back landings at full speed (I'm about 200lbs), on a full bladder(not that one), and it didn't burst. I think I got mine at Sports Authority. Unless its on sale, it'll cost more at REI. My wife has just the bladder holder, for running or biking, its usless for anything else. Depends on your use.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with Getnlwr, totally worthe the couple extra buck for brand name. I snow board with a CamelPac, enough storage to keep gloves, emerg suplies, etc. Have taken some direct back landings at full speed (I'm about 200lbs), on a full bladder(not that one), and it didn't burst. I think I got mine at Sports Authority. Unless its on sale, it'll cost more at REI. My wife has just the bladder holder, for running or biking, its usless for anything else. Depends on your use.

He gets it...  

What I have is this, except mine is in subdued desert camo, not Digi, the Desert seems to blend in with the Sheeple pretty well. I paid $25 for mine  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked up a 3 pack of camels from Agima down at the goody-goody mart for about $13.  Do you have goody-goody marts up there?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:40:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I've seen a lot of camel toes in my life, but never one on a camel!  
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:31:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah this is the one I would like to get...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top