The good.
-lots of killing of bad guys
-lots of braveheart/saving private ryan style gore
-Sly didn't have too many lines to fuck up

The bad.
-Well, Sly is 62 years old and still doing the same shit
-Plot was pretty much non-existent
-Sly didn't get to bang the missionary chick
-Someone didn't kill the douchebag head missionary (head douchebag from a previous season of "24")

Nevertheless, not a bad movie to netflix while the lady is on vacation with her people in Taiwan.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I loved it...  But I grew up on the rambo series!

The head missionary douchebag was also the faggy Priest in the Sopranos that was trying to put the moves on Carmela.  I always wanted to see Big Tony fuck his world up!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The head missionary douchebag was also the faggy Priest in the Sopranos that was trying to put the moves on Carmela.  I always wanted to see Big Tony fuck his world up!

That's right! I forgot about that.  That guy can't play anything but a shithead.  Makes me wonder if he's a douchebag in real life.    How can you play nothing but a boner?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's right! I forgot about that.  That guy can't play anything but a shithead.  Makes me wonder if he's a douchebag in real life.    How can you play nothing but a boner?

If you hate someone who plays a villian in a movie it usally means he did a good job acting.

Just sayin!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you hate someone who plays a villian in a movie it usally means he did a good job acting.

Just sayin!

I completely agree.  That is, unless he continuously plays the same damn character.  In the three aformentioned roles the guy plays that same character.  If he comes up with another type of role where he is convincing, I'll go ahead and eat crow.  Otherwise, I'm on a one lane road to hatesville.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Got exactly what I was expecting out of the movie.

Thumbs up.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
AND Stallone is a hypocritical anti-gun douchebag!
But I still might watch it........later......on cable........
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 on lots of .50cal action

Sir James...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sir James...

Yes, he was rockin' that .50....
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sir James...

Got to love the Ma Duece scene, especially the gore dripping off the shield.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
mmmmmm........gore........

yeah, I'll catch it one of these days.........
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sir James...

Got to love the Ma Duece scene, especially the gore dripping off the shield.

Hell yes! I imagine the overpressure being that close to the muzzle of a M2 running cyclic would be enough to damn near kill you. So the rounds actually hitting and splattering their asses was just....epic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top