Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 11:43:30 AM EDT
Well since I finaly got to use my TT over memorial weekend, I finaly found something about it that I really did not like. The bedroom arrangment was a very nice set up for 2 people....if you were under 5'10 and about a 150lbs wet. The mattress's were very comfy but very cramped for my silver back ass. So after a drunken weekend of being soar and hitting my head on that damn center table I decided something had to change!

I ripped out the table and made a nice platform for the 2 double beds to be combined. The table top you see in the first picture below donated its nice rounded sides for the 'frame' of the bed so to speak.

To complete the new arrangment I put in a order to overstock for:

-King Size Flanel sheet set
-2 Down type body pillows ( pretty skimpy on the filling but they stuffed into the king pillow case's from the flanel set very well)
-King size 5" baffled pillow top

Old set up!

New set up!

As you can see from the two pictures below I will have a nice space below the bed for storage of 'LCR' supplies. I am already working on figureing out a way to build in a safe with a false door in the front. I also have plans when money is a little more available to set the bed up on gas shock's so I can lift the whole bed to access the safe Idea.

That is all..
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Ryan!

But where are you sleeping?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks cool!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top