Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 6:00:49 PM EDT
So I'm watching this movie right now......

Damnit PCR......  The whole fucking movie is centered around 106!!!

Wiki

Sydney Wells, at the start of the film, is a successful classical violinist, although blind since the age of 5. She and her sister had been playing with fireworks and they had been set off too close to her face, damaging her corneas.

Now, nearly 20 years later, Sydney undergoes a cornea transplant which causes her vision, albeit blurry, to begin returning. At first, she is confused and disoriented, unable to understand if what she sees is "real" or not.

As time goes on, Sydney's vision begins to clear up and she struggles to understand the new world around her. Her therapist, Paul Faulkner, feels that her strange visions are her mind's way of interpreting what it was never able to before: including visions of fire, death, and the number '106'.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I'm watching this movie right now......

Damnit PCR......  The whole fucking movie is centered around 106!!!
Good find!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You are not watching that movie because it's centered around 106... You are watching it because it has Jessica Alba in it!  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You are not watching that movie because it's centered around 106... You are watching it because it has Jessica Alba in it!  

Duh!  As I was watching it, I was being bombarded with 106, thus the post.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was just trying to point out the obvious!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No need to point.  We all know Jessica Alba is HAWT!!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No need to point.  We all know Jessica Alba is HAWT!!!!!  

INDEED!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump for PCR!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:48:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ironically... Post 15106  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ironically... Post 15106  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top