Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 2:10:48 PM EDT
Saw them last night at the White river venue. Great time and a kick as band. Just as good as the first time I saw them.

Iron Maiden Seattle 08

Going to see these guys tonight. Should be interesting.

Prepare for ultimate flavor!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Judging by the video, the Wife and I were about 20 feet to your left.

I'll definitely be going when they come back.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so the Dethklok show pretty much was the silhouette of a bunch of guys engulfed in fog with a huge projector showing the Metalocalyps (sp?) clips that went with the songs.

Overall an OK show, a great crowd and a rowdy as hell pit. The problem I had was that the headliner played for all of 45 minutes and didn't come on the stage until an hour past due.

I'm still not sure they were actually playing since most of what I saw was scantily clad women and fog with pretty lights. The cartoon was neat but the concept of it all was a bit lacking unless you are totally ADD and have the attention span of a gnat.

I still had a great time drinking beers and whatnot with friends. The Showbox Sodo is a good venue, I would like to see a real band there though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Saw them last night at the White river venue. Great time and a kick as band. Just as good as the first time I saw them.

Iron Maiden Seattle 08

Going to see these guys tonight. Should be interesting.

Prepare for ultimate flavor!

Looks like you were in a good location, my wife was back in section 102, said they looked like ants from there but that it was a good show.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Showbox Sodo is a good venue, I would like to see a real band there though.

These Guys (and gal) will be there in Sept.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top