Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 2:04:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but my nutz itch sometimes...Actually, I was bored and this reunion thing pooped along. Saw a familiar name, thought I'd look at it. I have no idea why it's doing what it's doing. But, I have over 700 emails in my spam folder right now. All undeliverable messages from reunion.com. Fuggin' computers.... Evidently, it decided to write to every email addy I've evr sent something to. Hey, maybe this'll be fun after all.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I better put out a huge apology to the whole intarweb world. I don't know how this started or how to stop it. I started to sign in to the thing, thought better of it and went elsewhere. When the emails began coming in, I went back and told it to delete my account, if I had one. Oh teh noes!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Is THAT what all that was about....

edit: If you're looking for a "networking" site.  Linkedin is pretty good.  None of the crap of myspace, reunion.com etc...  Just making contacts and knowing who knows who.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

edit: If you're looking for a "networking" site.  Linkedin is pretty good.  None of the crap of myspace, reunion.com etc...  Just making contacts and knowing who knows who.

Not really.  was looking up an address for someone I work with. A familiar name poped up ina "Reunion" window. I thought, hmmm, that's a ame I know. Well, we can see how well that turned out. At least, now everyone has someone to blame for their shitty day...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Why would we need a networking site besides ARFCOM?

Unless another one gets Phil a great job, in which case hopefully he'll share--which will legitimate our hanging out here!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not really.  was looking up an address for someone I work with. A familiar name poped up ina "Reunion" window. I thought, hmmm, that's a ame I know. Well, we can see how well that turned out. At least, now everyone has someone to blame for their shitty day...

And we all know your full name now too
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Got one, I like google mail. Report spam and the E-mail is never seen again.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And we all know your full name now too
Nah, that's just my code name for this mission. Undercover fed, ya know.....  Don't tell anyone....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top