Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2007 4:49:52 PM EDT
Friends, neighbors, shop owners, workers, all standing together to protect their neighborhoods and livelyhoods from being destroyed by scum.

Just one of the many reasons really.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUaoil0wsyU

Check out some of the other videos about it as well.

The GD thread I saw it in,

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=645086

Never realised that they ended up putting so much lead downrange.
Hahaha!  I bet some of ya'll thought I was trying to start some more crap.  Nope.  just trying to give a more visual demonstration of what I believe.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit! that sounded like an LCR w/ an asian comentary!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That place was fucking nutz...

I was all over Korea town, 43'rd, crenshaw... I seen Korean store owners on the roof with shotguns, Mini-14's, guys up and down the streets with whatever pistols they could get...

The Koreans did a bang-up job of protecting themselves, but ( and im not trying to be hatefull/biggted here) the Mexicans, and Black's ( mostly gang types, and nut jobs) tore that place up bad!...I mean really bad... I was actually sad that these people burn down the stores that their mothers, and grand mothers walked to to get the meals for the week...Burn down the schools their little brothers and sisters attended, the post offices... You name it...

I know it is possible for this stuff to go down in the USA, I only hope I can keep my kids out of it, and as much as STRAT and them talk about it, I hope ( and know they do also) that it never comes again....

All of that being said, the Earth quakes were worse...

This guy has a pretty powerfull message....

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk about being "Gun HO"
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:21:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I left SoCal in 1990, and I have no desire to go back.

I like my little life here in SW WA where folks are easier to meet, get along with, talk to, help, and ask or help from.  And not many at all seem to give a fuck what color, race, religion you are, or what you own.

It aint perfect, but it's pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I was there in 1992.  Talk about some scary shit.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Just be prepared again, because that type of shit is gonna happen again, the next time it could be here.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#7]
This had me thinking back to the world famous WTO riots, I am more than convinced that this will happen up here next. I need to get the hell out of the cities and out into the country.

F--k those who want to destroy other peoples property. Shoot them all and let EMS sort them out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Friends, neighbors, shop owners, workers, all standing together to protect their neighborhoods and livelyhoods from being destroyed by scum.

That's pretty much all it is. Mutual protection. After the riots in L.A. and Seattle, many of us have taken preparations a few steps further, is all.

If you aren't prepared to defend yourself, how can you expect anybody else to run through a rioting mob to protect you?

You're stuck in traffic and an individual or the mob picks you....be prepared for anything.

None of us want to be one of the unlucky .00001 percent.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You're stuck in traffic and an individual or the mob picks you....be prepared for anything.

None of us want to be one of the unlucky .00001 percent.

I'm watching those videos of the LA riots and I'm just thinking to myself "I really do wish they could just get some footage of one person, just one, plugging some of the folks that are trying to pull them from their car with some good hollow points.  Just one!

That's California dreaming for me.  The bad guys have the advantage of strength, numbers, and/or firepower.

Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#11]

I submit the Algiers Point Militia  as a nearly perfect example  of an unorganized militia, as intended by the Second.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:37:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I submit the Algiers Point Militia  as a nearly perfect example  of an unorganized militia, as intended by the Second.

Actually the second amendment is  Well regulated militia the only time necessary appears in the document is in the second amendment right behind well regulated.

Unorganized is in the code as a spin off of the Dict act 1903 more than a century later than the second amendment.

The folks should have been well regulated and the entire riot loss of life and property never would have happened in the first place.

Gaurantee you that riot will not happen in my neighborhood !
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If I recall correctly, the NG wasn't allowed to load their weapons for the first couple of days.

You recall correctly, ammo was not even avail.

Did you know that if you were issued a .45 w/2 unloaded mags, that the 3rd unissued loaded mag from a 1911A1 fits just great into the Pen pocket of your left breast BDU pocket, and a 4th loaded mag fits great into your front right pocket, and when loaded into said 1911A1 one can not tell if you have a loaded mag, or an unloaded mag...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top