Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2007 10:53:42 AM EDT
10 minute steelers drive, 3 offensive holding calls and they still give them a touchdown. Offense is full of shit too.

Fuck off Seahawks, I could do better than that with my unit football team

Yes I am watching the game live here in Darmstadt Germany
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
So tell us how you really feel.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahhhh fair weather fans... Getting their hearts broken in week 5 for generations!  

There is still a TON of football left in the season, especially in a division that is
looking pretty sad.  Keep your chin up big boy, they will be alright.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
damn hawks. As soon as they wasted seconds away at the end of the half and capped it off with an INT, you knew game was over. None of them woke up this morning.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
GO STEELERS!!!!!    
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome steelers fans... I notice you weren't offering bets going INTO the game.
Clearly no confidence in your team to start the day, but now that they won, you
come out in droves...  

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad I gave up on em in 84.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]
What a sic man.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Hah, are you kidding? I officially got bragging rights at the gym I work at, AND Costco.. Go Steelers!! \m/
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Welcome steelers fans... I notice you weren't offering bets going INTO the game.
come out in droves...  

I grew up in Pittsburgh.  Moved out here in 84 with the military.
I've been a Steelers fan my entire life.   I do cheer for the Seahawks, just not when they're playing the Steelers.
I don't bet on football games.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
come out in droves...  

I grew up in Pittsburgh.  Moved out here in 84 with the military.
I've been a Steelers fan my entire life.   I do cheer for the Seahawks, just not when they're playing the Steelers.
I don't bet on football games.  

I'm just flinging shit.. I'm in the same boat... Chargers fan because I grew up in SD.. Love the Seahawks because they are the local team, unless they are playing the Chargers!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Cowboys fan here (from WI, no less)...

The Seahawks have a connection to my 'most hated' team (the Green Bay Packers), so they get hated by extension....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hah, are you kidding? I officially got bragging rights at the gym I work at, AND Costco.. Go Steelers!! \m/

You think you get braggin rights for the steelers beating the seahawks?

That's like a UFC fighter beating up Timmy from south park.  There is no bragging rights in that.....

The seachickens always do this....start the season strong, get a couple of losses, a couple more wins, and then they turn into the drooling child in the corner and pooch screw the rest of the season......the superbowl they were in was a fluke.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top