Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2007 10:05:08 AM EDT
Does anybody know good places to go for drywall, stand alone showers, tile, etc.?  

I have a Home Depot and Lowes in the vicinity but I was wondering if there were some local business with better merchandise/better deals.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not drywall its green board you want. No idea on the supply's though.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Green board behind and around the shower.  The rest of the walls are drywall.

I think Lowe's and Home Depot is about it Hippy.  They will have the selection that other stores will not.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay, yeah, I know...it's drywall now and that's the problem, or at least one of them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#4]
There is supposed to be a contractor supply place down here that is better on selection and prices than the big chains. I'd bet there may be something like that up there. I will try to get the name and see if they have any other locations.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is supposed to be a contractor supply place down here that is better on selection and prices than the big chains. I'd bet there may be something like that up there. I will try to get the name and see if they have any other locations.

Thank you, I would appreciate that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Paging Erex...........

he has wholesale accounts all over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top