Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 9:15:48 PM EDT
So on my way up from the LCR this afternoon dragging the RV to PCR's, I encountered stop and go traffic.  At one point I had been beside, ahead, and behind a guy in a TOYOTA with a kayak, a bicycle, and an I love Patty Murray sticker.  Well after a takeoff he missed a gear or had lagged behind, he left me almost enough room to get in.  Now granted the left blinker on th RV does not work; in fact, it is not there.  Anyway I started to veer over, he realized my intentions and sped up, what he failed to realize was my conviction.  I was coming over.   So as he finally had to slow down to avoid the collision I could see a lot of hand gesturing coming from his cab in my mirror.  I chuckled and kept on my way.  A few minutes later the slow lane had sped up so he used this opportunity to get up beside me and look at me .  He wanted to get eye to eye with me to give me the finger and call me an asshole.  While looking at him looking at me, I had the view to see traffic stop in front of him...He did not.  I did have enough time before I passed to see his nose and face bounce off the steering wheel before he was out of view.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!!  Was their a collision of said liberals, or did he just anchor the brakes and kiss the steering wheel?
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]

If someone is an asshole to me while I'm driving, it is very low on my priority list to get in their face about it.  Completely serves him right.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
No, when he assholed the stopped car in front of him at 20 mph, his face impacted the wheel.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No, when he assholed the stopped car in front of him at 20 mph, his face impacted the wheel.

Oops!  Well, being a law abiding liberal, I'm sure his more than adequate insurance policy will take of this little problem.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I love happy endings.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I love happy endings.

Like a $6 rub & tug in Chinatown.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Karma is awesome

In Washougal a while back I was cruising in the Blazer(which is LOUD) and this jackass in a lowered Honda with a massive fart can kept dogging me, wanted by and I wasn't going to slow down for him.. first chance he gets, he rockets past me flipping me the bird, had to be doing 60(in a 30 at that...). Anyways, he hits a roll that the shitty city streets are known for and the ass end of his ricer scrapes pavement, ripping the fart can off
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#9]
The dummy probably still blames you for his "accident".
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So on my way up from the LCR this afternoon dragging the RV to PCR's, I encountered stop and go traffic.  At one point I had been beside, ahead, and behind a guy in a TOYOTA with a kayak, a bicycle, and an I love Patty Murray sticker.  Well after a takeoff he missed a gear or had lagged behind, he left me almost enough room to get in.  Now granted the left blinker on th RV does not work; in fact, it is not there.  Anyway I started to veer over, he realized my intentions and sped up, what he failed to realize was my conviction.  I was coming over.   So as he finally had to slow down to avoid the collision I could see a lot of hand gesturing coming from his cab in my mirror.  I chuckled and kept on my way.  A few minutes later the slow lane had sped up so he used this opportunity to get up beside me and look at me .  He wanted to get eye to eye with me to give me the finger and call me an asshole.  While looking at him looking at me, I had the view to see traffic stop in front of him...He did not.  I did have enough time before I passed to see his nose and face bounce off the steering wheel before he was out of view.

NICE!
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 11:11:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Sometimes, in the heat of passion, its ok to go ass to mouth.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 11:33:18 PM EDT
[#12]
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 11:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That aint my quote... Thats Rosario Dawson saying it in Clerks II.  Seeing that movie is completely worth it even if only to see her say those magical words...
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:16:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sometimes, in the heat of passion, its ok to go ass to mouth.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:10:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Katie and I were on Highway 9 on Saturday in the Expedition, as it merges from 2 to 1 lanes, a c*nthole is an Acura wanted to play block out the the fat kid. As he over acclerated into the back of the Jeep in front of him, I simply passed and merged in front of the whole mess.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#16]
1 down and alot more to go.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Like a $6 rub & tug in Chinatown.

Got a range report?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top