Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2007 11:58:32 AM EDT
Hey all,
I just bought a 50 bmg and I have no idea where to shoot it, except up in  the mountains. I would like to use a range to get it sighted in. Kennmore rifle range doesnt allow 50 bmg... booo. Any of you guys know where I can shoot the behemoth. God I hope so, otherwise my girlfriend will be right, "what the hell do you need that thing for?". BTW i live in seattle.
Em_Four_Guy
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
IM incoming
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I'd recommend the DMV. The post office droids might shoot back.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
LCR?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The Cascade range allows them, you would have to hook up with a member though.

Linky
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Linky

+1.
They have no restrictions on what you can shoot--"If it's legal, you can shoot it here."
plus, old-fashioned 600 yard range, with a pit for your target detail w/pasters and whatnot.  No phone, though, although my understanding is that those things never worked anyway.  Before my time.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Linky

+1.
They have no restrictions on what you can shoot--"If it's legal, you can shoot it here."
plus, old-fashioned 600 yard range, with a pit for your target detail w/pasters and whatnot.  No phone, though, although my understanding is that those things never worked anyway.  Before my time.  

Just need a good set of TA-312's

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Eatonville gun club (or Upper Nisqually Gun Club, they changed their name) has 50cal shoots monthly. I believe both to 600 and 1000 yard ranges are open pretty much all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top