Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 5:19:58 PM EDT
Odds are if you start drinking and then decide its a good idea to wrench on your truck things will piss you off. Then after you stop drinking and wrenching and grab some food youll realize how stupid the situation you were in is and how easilly overcome it is. Then you will see its raining and since you dont have shop you cannot remedy said problem and your truck will be in-op for the weekend...
Ask me how i know...
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ask me how i know...

Save it for the LCR...... More Booze should help the story, also!
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Now all my help is gone too. Oh well looks like ill be hitch hiking to the LCR. So if you see a guy in blue jeans with a military issue green duffel bag around exit 125 its probly me...
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Man do I remmember those days....

Sometimes I even look back and miss them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top