Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 4:42:42 PM EDT
I finally donated $24 to ARF.COM and got myself a team membership.  Must mean I like you guys, but not in that man-love kinda way!

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I finally donated $24 to ARF.COM and got myself a team membership.  Must mean I like you guys, but not in that man-love kinda way!

You sound overly defensive! Do you like pink things?

Now the beer is manditory. (haha beat you PCR)
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Do you...uhhh...like gladiator movies?
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Good job to you, wait, why am I here, I don't even have a team membership.

NIBTWTBG

Never In Before The Where's The Brew Guys
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, just because my background is pin... uhhhhhhh nevermind!

Yes yes, beer.  I told you all. I have a full size kegerator.  I just have to get to Beer Esentials (or call them) ((Thanks PCR for the help again)) and get a new faucet pin.  Oh, you'll need to know where I live too... That could be a problem!

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill take an Extra Stout, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes yes, beer.  I told you all. I have a full size kegerator.  I just have to get to Beer Esentials (or call them) ((Thanks PCR for the help again)) and get a new faucet pin.  Oh, you'll need to know where I live too... That could be a problem!

Why is your title manwhore????
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now the beer is mandatory. (haha beat you PCR)

Hey, just because my background is pin... uhhhhhhh never mind!

The area you live in is nice to know but no body is going to bug you for it. I live just south of Seattle and that seems to be adequate for the board members here.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gold members are required to bring a 12 pack to the Team forum.  They will supply the goat.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is your title manwhore????

I thought it explained itself.  
Honestly, I couldn't think of anything better at the minute.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now the beer is mandatory. (haha beat you PCR)

Hey, just because my background is pin... uhhhhhhh never mind!

The area you live in is nice to know but no body is going to bug you for it. I live just south of Seattle and that seems to be adequate for the board members here.

I know.  I'm just being a smart ass... I'm in the north end (Mill Creek).  

One of these days I will meet up with a few of you and go on a day shoot.  When that happens, I will infact bring the beer .... AND the Crown!  I have met a couple guys from here buying stuff on the E/E.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#13]
so you need an avatar?
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
so you need an avatar?
www.crownroyalstore.com/images/crown.jpg

How do you know this isn't the crown he likes?

or

or

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ill take an Extra Stout, thanks.

Gotta a keg of that at the ready for tomorrow night's celebration.   Served on Nitro like its supposed to be.  The Keg of Amber is getting filled tonight.  Oh yes, black and tan's of homebrew will be served.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
so you need an avatar?
www.crownroyalstore.com/images/crown.jpg

www.localaccess.com/dktaylor/crown.jpg

OD and 6.. that's what I was going for, but for some reason I can't get the image small enough...  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Od's the man... Thanks buddy.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

that just means you are gonna check this damn thing more often and get nothing out of it.  but some monkey butt!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Welcome to NAMarfcomBLA Starfish hunters' paradise. At least, that's what GrabMyWiener told me!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top