Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 12:49:38 PM EDT
Hello - I'm looking for a new place to shoot, somewhere local and off the beaten path.  I don't mind doing a little off-roading to get there.  Some place with a good back stop and maybe a 50 yard range (the longer the better).  I live in Bonney Lake but don't mind a little drive ( maybe towards Enumclaw or Carbonado ).  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You know the carbonado area well? If you head toward the glacier out of the town of carbonado you will eventually cross the river on a real high bridge. Just after that you will have the option of taking the high road or the low road. Take the high road. There are several pulloffs up there that have range out to 100 yards and they are in fact shot at quite frequently. Good luck!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You know the carbonado area well? If you head toward the glacier out of the town of carbonado you will eventually cross the river on a real high bridge. Just after that you will have the option of taking the high road or the low road. Take the high road. There are several pulloffs up there that have range out to 100 yards and they are in fact shot at quite frequently. Good luck!

And they have been recently posted "NO SHOOTING!!!"
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
i grew up down on the "low road".  had 100yds. measured off next to the house.  hell, we threw skeet of the back porch.  everyone up there had their own range.  now i go up there and it isn't even the same place.     memories....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought they outlawed shooting in Enumclaw...or was that being shot?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I grew up in Enumclaw and there used to be alot of places but the timber company has shut everything down. Can't say as I blame them really.

You have to head up above Greenwater aways to get anywhere now.

It's a shame, nothing is funner than taking the semi-auto 22's out plinking at pop cans as they jump around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top