Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 8:20:23 AM EDT
Go buy a membership NOW!!!

Quoted:
AR15.com Headquarters........somewhere in upstate NY

Situation report:

New rifles,sweatshirts, Shirts, hats and all kind of goodies continue to arrive every day.

There is a massive buildup of prizes, in preparation for what promisses to will be the largest "offensive" action of the website towards its Team members,within the past 10 years.

The action has been long overdue, because of shipping delays from the manufacturers to AR15.com.But now that most are here,I will be pushing GB to hold the raffle soon.

It is deer hunting time for me, and I do not want to spend my wedding anniversary,Christmas and New Year shipping rifles out -like last year with the SEBR.............So, LEEEEEEEETS GEEEEET REAAAAAADY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE!

I would not want anyone to miss winning something, because their membership expired 2 days before the event.So I am warning all you dear friends who have supported the site with membership donations

Get your shit in order,if you are too close to your expiration.

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=512853
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone in her ever won anything?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ahh No....I suppose I should renew.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well you won't win anything if you have to be inside of a "her", not unless they count those trannie friends of yours...

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
ouch.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top