Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 8:04:41 AM EDT
Hope it isn't a dupe but this is hilarious;

He always gets it in the end
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish more people would open their eyes to the threat of Islam.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wish more people would open their eyes to the threat of Islam.

Yeah, the whole "rid the world of Western civilization", they're serious about that.

That pervert Mullah in Australia, who called women "meat", refused to step down because "getting rid of the White House" is too important.

Look how long they've been going after Israel. It'll be the same for us. Eventually, they will develop weapons that will really hurt us.

I think it's cowardly of us to leave the fight for the unborn generations to fight against better weapons.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Look how long they've been going after Israel. It'll be the same for us. Eventually, they will develop weapons that will really hurt us.

I think it's cowardly of us to leave the fight for the unborn generations to fight against better weapons.

I agree except for one thing, the generation involved is already born.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree except for one thing, the generation involved is already born.

Good, then let's finish it. On to Iran!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have to agree,

Fight the war as a TOTAL WAR. this shit is not going to end unless we get dirty.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have to agree,

Fight the war as a TOTAL WAR. this shit is not going to end unless we get dirty.

Define "getting dirty" ?

The problem is not the people, the problem is the very doctrine the Koran demands, it will only get worse until the teachings of the Koran it's self are exposed as lies, murder, torture and slaughter of life.

The teachings of the Koran are the work of Satan !  and the evil wicked murdering blasphemy will not end until the Koran it's self is exposed for what it really is... the doctrine of death, lies and murder.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
All your posts induced a few thoughts on my part; (Well that and the beer)

We can't stoop to their levels of brutality or we abandon all that we stand for.
The people there do not respect us because we don't stoop to their levels of brutality.

SO

The question is how do we bring them to see that while having respect for their lives we do not share their love of theocratic fundamentalism and that it is deeply flawed and just plain wrong.

Somehow we have to level pressure on their religious leaders to condemn these acts and principals. I can't think of any other way. If we can do that we can then sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak and annihilate those that will not accept the deal we are offering.

I would love to adopt the mindset that we beat them into submision at any expense but I fear that when a people are so low on the pecking order we will only fuel their hatred of us by doing this and the answer is not genocide obviously or the Russians would have won out several wars they have fought and lost.

After WWII we occupied the Japanese and changed their entire culture and they worshiped their leader as God. There has to be a way to do the same in Iraq or is it that these people will never accept anything but the chains they have lived in for thousands of years?

I really hope not for my kids sake.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have to agree,

Define "getting dirty" ?

Im ok with bombing Mecca if need be.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]

We can't stoop to their levels of brutality or we abandon all that we stand for.

WTF? Where did you get that touchy-feely, hug-me-tight, flower-child-dancing-in-a-meadow idea?

We kicked some serious ass on our way to living high on the hog. Staying there will require more of the same as the world learns to covet our advantages (while ignoring the sacrifices).
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All your posts induced a few thoughts on my part; (Well that and the beer)

The people there do not respect us because we don't stoop to their levels of brutality.

SO

The question is how do we bring them to see that while having respect for their lives we do not share their love of theocratic fundamentalism and that it is deeply flawed and just plain wrong.

Somehow we have to level pressure on their religious leaders to condemn these acts and principals. I can't think of any other way. If we can do that we can then sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak and annihilate those that will not accept the deal we are offering.

I would love to adopt the mindset that we beat them into submision at any expense but I fear that when a people are so low on the pecking order we will only fuel their hatred of us by doing this and the answer is not genocide obviously or the Russians would have won out several wars they have fought and lost.

After WWII we occupied the Japanese and changed their entire culture and they worshiped their leader as God. There has to be a way to do the same in Iraq or is it that these people will never accept anything but the chains they have lived in for thousands of years?

I really hope not for my kids sake.

Yes sir we did indeed occupy Japan and change their culture. But only after a lot of Americans Aussies Brits, etc. died. And then only after we dropped not one but two nukes on them. How much dirtier can you get. Needles to say we can do it, we just won't.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I see we have a few here that do not understand that the same old ways of the past smashing the enemy will not work against the ideology of Islam !

It is a theology based on violence that does not stop until all resistance to Islam has been eliminated.

Killing and blowing up the majority of muslims will not stop the damage Islam does, those still peaceful Americans that belong to the muslin faith will become violent in retaliation for the murder of their fellow believers/martyres.

The best way to get rid of Islam is the same way FBI got rid of communist backed groups in the 60's, decapitate the leadership and replace it with education, bomb the Kaba and radical leadership centers, economic incentives supporting competitive capitalism.

Ive had a bottle of rum all by myself tonight so if some of this post seems out of whack, it is highly possibly contains error.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
-snip-
Ive had a bottle of rum all by myself tonight so if some of this post seems out of whack, it is highly possibly contains error.

it actually seems more logical than usual, strat..

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you all for enlightening me and showing me the way.  i now see that my friend since childhood who happens to be the son of the former ambassador from Nigeria, black, and islamic is actually the devil and should not be trusted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I see we have a few here that do not understand that the same old ways of the past smashing the enemy will not work against the ideology of Islam !

It is a theology based on violence that does not stop until all resistance to Islam has been eliminated.

Killing and blowing up the majority of muslims will not stop the damage Islam does, those still peaceful Americans that belong to the muslin faith will become violent in retaliation for the murder of their fellow believers/martyr's.

The best way to get rid of Islam is the same way FBI got rid of communist backed groups in the 60's, decapitate the leadership and replace it with education, bomb the Kaba and radical leadership centers, economic incentives supporting competitive capitalism.

I've had a bottle of rum all by myself tonight so if some of this post seems out of whack, it is highly possibly contains error.

neutron bomb the whole F***** region, occupy it and if they mass more nukes. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Thank you all for enlightening me and showing me the way.  i now see that my friend since childhood who happens to be the son of the former ambassador from Nigeria, black, and islamic is actually the devil and should not be trusted.

You are absolutely correct Rune75, when Islam comes to power your bestest buddy of your entire life will have to behead you or he himself will be an unbeliever and put to death.

This is not about racism or nationality, it is about doctrine, beliefs and what the Koran DEMANDS !  what part of murder do you not understand ?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#16]
the only way to defeat radical terrorists is to become a bigger terrorist. Its sad to say but they wont be fraid of us untill we start bombing mosques and schools and hospitals that they are using for weapons caches and such. They have no regard for the lives of our citizenry so why should we for thiers? If we do this we will foce the people of those countries with a desicion, either see that the terrorists are the in the wrong or die. These terroroists see LOAC as weakness...
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
the only way to defeat radical terrorists is to become a bigger terrorist. ..

in a word NO !

It is like the civil war in thsi country where you can have brothers on opposing sides, same genealogy, same culture, same nation, but different beliefs to the point of brother killing brother, it is the ideology that separates them.

You do not beat satan by being more destructive than the destroyer, you over-come evil with good, if you truly want peace and respect life.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the only way to defeat radical terrorists is to become a bigger terrorist. ..

in a word NO !

It is like the civil war in thsi country where you can have brothers on opposing sides, same genealogy, same culture, same nation, but different beliefs to the point of brother killing brother, it is the ideology that separates them.

You do not beat satan by being more destructive than the destroyer, you over-come evil with good, if you truly want peace and respect life.

True, but yet we will end up killing many before we could be in a position to show compassion. We did that to the Axis powers in WW2. We utterly destroyed them. Then we completely rebuilt there society and economic base.

"Man" what would 161 say about you above comment?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#19]
WOW!...

Im confused now..

It seems to me that Muslums and Christians have been at eachothers throats since ummmmmm... The beginning...

STRAT are you saying that we should just bomb,Kill,Wipe out...their most highest heads, and then become missionaries?....

Is that kind of in a way what we are doing now?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
STRAT are you saying that we should just bomb,Kill,Wipe out...their most highest heads, and then become missionaries?....

Is that kind of in a way what we are doing now?

NO that is not what we are doing now nor should we in the future adopt such a incomplete policy.

If only there was a way to state a comprehensive policy in a bumper sticker simplicity, but alas there is not.

just FYI studies show bill boards should have no more than 7 prime words.

Rather than blather for pages about complex policy, lets stick to what we can do here and now, start by talking to those that listen, teach the teachable.

Basics first,  ie self suffinciency, independence, with "small" organization & communications.

Goat herders in Afghanistan are not a threat to America, Islam as a political doctrine (which it is primarily) backed by wealthy ME nations including China and Russia is more than capable of destroying America, Pakistan is a Islamic nation with nuclear capabilities, the president of Pak is hated and seen by the people there as pro-west puppet, with a revolution there which is highly likely nukes could end up in the hands of terrorist with devastating effect. dear sheople you have reason to be motivated, you do not have time for distractions.

To do 1, educate people ( the one's that listen not the masses) socratic method if necessary.

Don't do 2, status quo, current policy.

[John F. Kennedy:

Unconditional war can no longer lead to unconditional victory. It can no longer serve to settle disputes. It can no longer be of concern to great powers alone. For a nuclear disaster, spread by winds and waters and fear, could well engulf the great and the small, the rich and the poor, the committed and the uncommitted alike. Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top