Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2006 8:46:52 PM EDT
Here is a joke that is funny as hell. Hope the women aren't offended too much. I think most of the ladies on this forum are pretty thick skinned and can see this for the humor that it is.
If not, they can beat up on me at the next LCR!

Jane was trying to explain to Tarzan what sex was.

Tarzan said "Oh ,....Tarzan use knot hole in trunk of tree."

Horrified Jane said, " Tarzan, you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly."

She took off her clothing and laid down on the ground. "Here" she said, pointing to her privates, "you must put it in here."

Tarzan removed his loin cloth, showing Jane his considerable manhood, stepped closer to her and kicked her in the crotch!

Jane rolled around in agony for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually she managed to grasp for air and screamed " Tarzan, What in the hell did you do that for ?"

Tarzan grunts a little and says, "Hmmmf.... Tarzan Check for squirrels!"
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
He he he....  
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Were there any in there?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Were there any in there?

I don't know. I think Tarzan probably slept on the couch after kicking Jane in the crotch!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Here is a joke that is funny as hell. Hope the women aren't offended too much. I think most of the ladies on this forum are pretty thick skinned and can see this for the humor that it is.
If not, they can beat up on me at the next LCR!

Jane was trying to explain to Tarzan what sex was.

Tarzan said "Oh ,....Tarzan use knot hole in trunk of tree."

Horrified Jane said, " Tarzan, you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly."

She took off her clothing and laid down on the ground. "Here" she said, pointing to her privates, "you must put it in here."

Tarzan removed his loin cloth, showing Jane his considerable manhood, stepped closer to her and kicked her in the crotch!

Jane rolled around in agony for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually she managed to grasp for air and screamed " Tarzan, What in the hell did you do that for ?"

Tarzan grunts a little and says, "Hmmmf.... Tarzan Check for squirrels!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top