Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2006 11:05:28 AM EDT
GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

The kid is in the next room watching "The Muppets take Manhattan".  He's at the part with all the Baby Muppets are singing "Momma, Da Da, Boo Boo, She-wah-wah!".  This may be my last post as the song will forever be stuck in my head and I will go crazy and begin wandering the land as the undead looking for brains.  Tell my wife, that I love her...

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Im so sick of NEMO I could puke myself...
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Im so sick of NEMO I could puke myself...

Overall, I can deal with most, but the following are BANNED from my house.

and ESPECIALLY

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#3]
well there is always this one....

But I think that one only annoys LM
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Awhile back my oldest would watch this back to back 4 or 5 times....drove me nuts!
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Teletubbies, and those boobah's were a hit for a while...but Barney was never that big...

I do have to admit, the boy is starting to get into Power Rangers, so things are looking up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Once he's old enough (5 I think), I'll have the boy watching this:

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Our boys love Ed, Edd and Eddy. It is quie possibly the dumbest cartoon ever
created.

I beg to differ I think Sponge Bob ranks as DUMBEST CARTOON EVER!!!!!!
SHOTGUNNER45
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 6:03:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know about the Dumbest Cartoon........... But I really Kind of like the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
well there is always this one....

www.timeandspace.org/tsl/calendar/0507/point.jpg

But I think that one only annoys LM

It's not just LM.  I saw it once and that was enough.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 6:20:56 PM EDT
[#12]
They have a new one out on the Disney Channel called the Doodle bops or something and that is very mind numbingly queer

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#13]
I prefer my kids to watch Disney as opposed to the cartoon network or nickelodeon, which they prefer, and mom doesn't really care as long as they leave her alone.

among the shows they like and I don't :

Scooby doo (very stupid show. and yes I watched it daily as a kid)
Ed,Edd, Eddy
spongebob squarepants
some stupid kung-foo cartoon
courage the cowardly dog

pretty sure there are some others.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#14]
If you need to get a song out of your head, just google "banana phone"  or "badger badger mushroom".  You may now hate me for the rest of your life.

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#15]
My question is why the fuck did you feel the need to share this with everybody else and make out lives just as miserable????....

Jackass...
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My question is why the fuck did you feel the need to share this with everybody else and make out lives just as miserable????....

Jackass...

Don't worry, just as the song left my head...I'd check ARF and see the title of this thread and WHAM! back in my head
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Boo Bahs creep me out and I've met many parents that feel the same way.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#18]
For those with DirecTV there is a great channel put out by the same people as Cartoon Network called Boomarang.  It shows all the Old Hanna Barbara Cartoons like Flinstons and the Snorks...My son doesn't get to watch TV at home during the week but I wish his Grandma had satalite...then I wouldn't know Doodlebops existed
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jackass...

Don't worry, just as the song left my head...I'd check ARF and see the title of this thread and WHAM! back in my head

HA!  Its all you deserve!!!!  MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Thanks again for the great time on Friday night.  To both you and Hippy.  You folks are great hosts.

I'll see you again this friday too!!!

Chris
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jackass...

HA!  Its all you deserve!!!!  MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Thanks again for the great time on Friday night.  To both you and Hippy.  You folks are great hosts.

I'll see you again this friday too!!!

Chris

You are very welcome..  Oh, and thanks for bumping the thread back into view dickhead
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top