Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2006 5:01:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone discovered a cure to this prick yet? Everytime he's on, I consider going without television altogether.

Thats what we did, 15 years ago. That guy is a piece of shit work.

ETA: We have a TV and a VHS/DVD player, just NO service.

Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather listen to New York Vinnie than that POS.
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone discovered a cure to this prick yet? Everytime he's on, I consider going without television altogether.

I'm in Eastern WA now, I completely forgot about that guy!  What's he saying in particular that is bugging you?
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]
After that PoS movie that Mel made: The Slashin of the Christ, you would think everyone knew his views on Jews.  As far as stupid liberals and moronic conservatives goes, Schram & Limbaugh are as good a reason for me to not watch broadcast/cable TV.  Then again, "reality TV" makes me want to stab a lit cigarettes into every contestants and hosts eyes.

I am coming up to the 6 year mark with out broadcast/cable TV.
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#8]
After watching/listening to Ken for quite a few years, always remember he is anti firearms. He thinks the police will protect you. (at least untill they don't and then he wonders what they were doing) He is very liberal yet sometimes he crosses the line but never ever on personal gun ownership.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#9]
You don't understand.  Ken is a middle of the road moderate.  Why, he should run for office.  Isn't that what happens in the long line of media types that know better than us plain folk that his opinion is so insightful as hell...
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
After watching/listening to Ken for quite a few years, always remember he is anti firearms. He thinks the police will protect you. (at least untill they don't and then he wonders what they were doing) He is very liberal yet sometimes he crosses the line but never ever on personal gun ownership.  

Every once in a while Schramm actually gets it right.

You should tune in and listen to him and Carlson on Komo's The Commentators.
It's pretty good stuff, you get to listen to both sides.
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are lucky only having to see "pizza face" on tv. He lives our at least used to a block away from where I grew up. I am not aware of anyone that liked him
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You guys are lucky only having to see "pizza face" on tv. He lives our at least used to a block away from where I grew up. I am not aware of anyone that liked him

I agree he is one ugly MF'er
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#14]
If you stop and notice, he never really offers much reasoning behind his opinions.  He just fires off a blurb and then that's it....just to get folks like us fired up and write in.  I can only imagine this lets them gage viewership because they never bother to mention any responses.
Link Posted: 8/2/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#15]
stop picking on my lover.    

ohh wait,,wrong Ken.  your talking about that TV guy. I'm at work when he comes on so haven't  really heard what he has to say , guessing by this thread its better that way.

Link Posted: 8/2/2006 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

stop picking on my lover.    

Quoted:

He just fires off a blurb and then that's it....just to get folks like us fired up

It is a great skill...

I do that almost on a daily basis with my coworkers.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Mel gibson is a brave person standing up for reality. I just wish he would come out of the closet completely and tell the zionist propaganda machine how it really is. I believe we will all see that in our day though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Aks101 I see your hatefull rhetoric is no different than that of the Islamic extremeist which is disapointing knowing you are a fellow washingtonian. While Ken schram isn't someone I like to listen to, I would rather listen to him than read your BS theory of Zionist propaganda. BTW I'm not a Jew.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#20]
tough call on to which one is uglier though :D

Quoted:
I'd rather listen to New York Vinnie than that POS.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Sister always called him Ken Scrotumface and his propagenda  "Town Beating" (wishful thinking)  but he did savage the militia as often as he could, they edited the taped shows to demonize the militia and make people seem to say things they did not say.

After he demonstrated he would willfully lie to support his agenda he has had zero credibility.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Bigscrun has a similar feeling towards Walter Kelly on Q13, but in a funnier kind of way.  

Is this Ken Schram the guy that does the Town Meeting show?
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He just fires off a blurb and then that's it....just to get folks like us fired up

It is a great skill...

I do that almost on a daily basis with my coworkers.

The difference is that you at least understand the concepts behind whatever statement you made....he doesn't either because of ignorance or intellectual dishonesty.
Link Posted: 8/3/2006 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wow! Tonight I actually agreed with him!

Anyone else see it? (He went off on a .gov gamey, for citeing a sport crab fisherman for his paperwork not being in order, after he rescued 12 yutes from drowning)

Depriving a individual from the means of self defence is no difference than if Ken held you while the criminal assualted you, getting a opinion right on occasion does not make up for deadly consequences he advocates as a matter of policy.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides,  for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. "   Jefferson quoting criminologist Cesare Beccaria
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top