Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:41:08 AM EDT
After yesterday's UPS fiasco, I deceided to double check my LC M2 Ball order from the CMP
So I check the tracking number:

Apr 12, 2006
 5:52 AM
At local FedEx facility    
SPOKANE, WA  

8:30 AM
Package returned to shipper    
SPOKANE, WA  

8:35 PM
Arrived at FedEx location    
SPOKANE, WA

8:56 PM
Departed FedEx location    
SPOKANE, WA  

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Not even an attempted delivery.
So I called. Spoke to a cust svc rep who said it was returned because it was "deemed an improper shipment" by the Spokane facility manager. Nothing anyone could do about it until morning.

So I left the gal at the CMP who does the shipping out of Alabama...and received this reply:

We will be sending you another case Priority Overnight. I will email you the
tracking number soon. Sorry for the mess up
Thank you for your order
Cassie Callaway
CMP South Shipping & Receiving

Score one big time for the CMP. Customer service THERE is Spot-On!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds to me like you need to quit shipping those mini weapons of mass destruction.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#2]
 Man, who would have thought that Spokane could be that screwed up.

Hope you get it this time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 Man, who would have thought that Spokane could be that screwed up.

Drysiders........

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting that it made it all the way through the system until it got to the delivery station. Somebody needs a performance review.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So I called. Spoke to a cust svc rep who said it was returned because it was "deemed an improper shipment" by the Spokane facility manager. Nothing anyone could do about it until morning.

Good gravy - IMHO - you need to press this one if some Manager thinks he regulate what's "proper" when it clearly is.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good gravy - IMHO - you need to press this one if some Manager thinks he regulate what's "proper" when it clearly is.

I'm going to let this rest in the lap of the CMP...it was THEIR shipment to me, not the other way around. The way I see it is that they are the "offended party" here.

FWIW- The customer svc dude I spoke with at 0030 was making every attempt to be helpful. He stated that he couldn't do more as there were no Admin types at the Spokane facility at 0030, just folks to load and unload trucks and planes.

I'm also going to give the benefit of the doubt, and take a wild stab at it by saying that it's possible The crate was damged in shipping, (or something more simular to what XD_Fan alliterated to) the ORM-D stickers were obliterated or some other pencil-pusher-red-tape box was not checked....

If it was MY shipment, or re-sending it was my fiscal responsibility....you bet your ass I would crawling up theirs for some definitive answers.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Your luck with shipping has not been too good lately.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]
"Damaged in shipment" is very possible.  Maybe the box broke open.  It's happened to me twice and a friend once, each time with shipments of high-cap mags.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#9]
His luck comes and goes as it is.  Sometimes we think he has a "kick me" sign on his back for everybody to pick on him.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
His luck comes and goes as it is.  Sometimes we think he has a "kick me" sign on his back for everybody to pick on him.

Well ya, I tattoo'd it on his back while he was sleeping.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well ya, I tattoo'd it on his back while he was sleeping.

Noooooo. Couldn't be. My stinging sesation was much lower.

My luck DID change.

2 ea, Field grade M-1's have a new loving home, and both of them group, well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#12]
how the hell could you stand the snoring to get close enough to tattoo his ass I mean back? getting that close when he's sleeping you need both muffs and plugs, even then the sonic vibrations make you feel like your teeth are going to shake out of your head.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
how the hell could you stand the snoring to get close enough to tattoo his ass I mean back? getting that close when he's sleeping you need both muffs and plugs, even then the sonic vibrations make you feel like your teeth are going to shake out of your head.

Uhh ,yeah.....waitaminnit.....Shaddup ya puss!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
My luck DID change.

2 ea, Field grade M-1's have a new loving home, and both of them group, well.

Outstanding!...

It takes a real man to understand how awesome the Garands are (Bunny you pussy!)...

Keep them fed well, and they will treat you fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top