Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 5:45:35 AM EDT
With all the BS going on to wards immigration exactly where are our Senators on this issue?  I read last night where the Demo whores state caucus decided to go with what the protesters want.  I was curious how Cantwell, Murry and our Reps actually feel or listen to us?  Although something must somewhat right or else they wouldnt be protesting.  My question also is cant we see the handwriting on the wall?  I mean if their bold enough to do this what will they do next?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about them but here is what the Mayor of Seattle had to say concerning the protest yesterday...

"All we see are Americans, to the horizon -- 25,000 of us here today," Nickels said. "We have to say to the United States of America that in Seattle we are a place of inclusion, not exclusion."

jackass
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:27:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I could say something.  But the only thing I can think of is the "T" word.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sure it isnt the letters BS?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:10:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I will have to defer to Da_Bunny on this one and say that there is a draught of bruises in the greater puget sound region.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure it isnt the letters BS?

BS is good, but i'm sticking with T.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#6]
So whats T?  And where do our elected officals stand on this?  Behind the minority or majority.  Well we know but what is their offical stance what they will do?  It would be real nice to send Murry, Cantwell packing then send Gregwhore out.  My reps is ok but like all politictions they speak out of both sides of their mouth.  You really dont know where they are untill you see their vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top