Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:31:12 PM EDT
To tweeter for leaving me in your will. Pleasure meeting you and the wife. Hope your PCS and new job works out for the best, we need guys like you wearing the campaign hat.

To OdT and ChelleShooter, for your generous hospitality once again. Good food, drink, a little midnight fun, and a warm place to crash. What else could one want. Next time I'll bring some kevlar for PCR's camper
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
To tweeter for leaving me in your will. Pleasure meeting you and the wife. Hope your PCS and new job works out for the best, we need guys like you wearing the campaign hat.

To OdT and ChelleShooter, for your generous hospitality once again. Good food, drink, a little midnight fun, and a warm place to crash. What else could one want. Next time I'll bring some kevlar for PCR's camper

Next time I will be more prepared to return fire...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'll wear a full chem suit in that case
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll wear a full chem suit in that case

ROFLMAO.  If you were in the card room that night you sure needed one.

Heck for that matter if you were within 3 miles of OdT's you needed one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You're way cooler and a lot funnier in person, even when you turn into (as Marge puts it) Stumbleweed.  

You guys havn't heard the last of me.  I still have to come back to gloat over being able to buy SBR's and suppresors after the move.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:12:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're way cooler and a lot funnier in person, even when you turn into (as Marge puts it) Stumbleweed.  

You guys havn't heard the last of me.  I still have to come back to gloat over being able to buy SBR's and suppresors after the move.

btw - It was nice to finally meet you and the Mrs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top