Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 2:09:56 PM EDT
When a vehicle decides to stop working in the middle of the boonies it's big trouble.

I owe big thanks to:

BigScrun and the family Scrun for taxi service and mechanical work

1GR for advice on what to do when trouble strikes in LCRville

9Millie for the towstrap

Erex for the tow and mechanical work

ODT for use of his shop, tools, cleaning supplies, his internet access and phone, and for giving much helpful advice
(In addition to the more than well deserved thanks for his outstanding hospitality for the last two LCRs)

and even PCR for returning the towstrap to 9Millie (assuming he remembers too)

When we get the chance food&drinks on me all around.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
MMMMMmmmmmmm  bacon.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Did someone say bacon???

damnit, now I want a bacon sammich for dinner.....

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#3]
On my way out, I noticed your truck parked in an odd spot. I looked around real hard, but didn't see any bushes wiggling. I was afraid I'd find ya with some chyk. Glad it turned out ok.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I didn't even know your bacon was gettin fried...  No one mentioned it.  Glad everyone came together to help ya out =)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top