Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 8:38:59 PM EDT
Build more or strip them all and paint them again? I think I need to go shooting. This has got to be how pimped out rifles come into being. boredom. Da_Bunny, what do you think? Why don't you post some pics of your AR or something. Start a new controversy. Pimped out or classic.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Build more or strip them all and paint them again? I think I need to go shooting. This has got to be how pimped out rifles come into being. boredom. Da_Bunny, what do you think? Why don't you post some pics of your AR or something. Start a new controversy. Pimped out or classic.

Most important thing is to shoot them a lot,   as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That doesn't sound like controversy Strat.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Making your own guns? What an evil thing to do...I'm calling the ATF on you *points finger*

-Rob
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Making your own guns? What an evil thing to do...I'm calling the ATF on you *points finger*

-Rob

See what I told you about being carefull on what you post on the net.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#5]
We need to work on the camo. We're still kinda newbs. When Strat says "I gotta have it!" we'll know we're getting somewhere.

We can always snag a couple AK kits and make pistols.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:19:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish
REO Speedwagon, 1978
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Well...

I was going to say that since I only had one more AK to finish up, That maybe we should think about building something to store all of these nasty tools of death and distruction in.....

But....

Since I got such a darn good deal on a AR upper assembly I guess Im going to have to work on this build now...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So what do you do when all your guns are built?

Enjoy the weapons and find a new hobby to build.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I want an AR10 next. I like the AR but I want a larger caliber one next. Isn't that kinda like boats and 2-footitis? Just a little bigger.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think I want an AR10 next. I like the AR but I want a larger caliber one next. Isn't that kinda like boats and 2-footitis? Just a little bigger.

So avoid incrementalism and just build a cannon, we need more arty anyway.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most important thing is to shoot them a lot,   as the old wisdom goes a owning a piano doesnt make one a musician.

A gun that isn't shot is just a real fucking expensive hammer.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I recommend we start with a 2B9 82mm automatic mortar.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I think I could build a modified Hummer OK, The big gun might take some work. I'll get started right away!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I recommend we start with a 2B9 82mm automatic mortar.

www.hrvatski-vojnik.hr/hrvatski-vojnik/0122004/pictures/Humv_Vasilek1.jpg

Is there room at strats place to build Saddam's supergun?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I spend a lot of money on parts for guns I build, then I turn around and sell them for really cheap prices (or give them away) to my "friends".  

Sometimes I get "really good offers" on my guns when I bring them to the gun show to sell.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A gun that isn't shot is just a real fucking expensive hammer.

Since R-32 called Gibby a bag of hammers does that mean he's really expensive?  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I just spent over 4 Hours switching scopes/bases/etc. around to get things 'different' and more effective.
It's almost like having new guns!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Since R-32 called Gibby a bag of hammers does that mean he's really expensive?  

There is nothing cheap about the Gibster.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
maybe we should think about building something to store all of these nasty tools of death and distruction in.....

Look in the EE to see if anyone has a used ice cream truck for sale.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Sometimes I get "really good offers" on my guns when I bring them to the gun show to sell.  

How about $500 for that SEBR?  Of course for that price you would need to replace the handguards and gas tube.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top