Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 3:49:30 PM EDT
DAMN!!! Why in the world would the LCR be scheduled the same weekend as The Masters? I'd love to go, but there ain't no cable TV at the pit, and there isn't a freakin thing in the world that keeps me from watching Augusta. Oh ya...same to you (non-golfers)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If you wanna see a bunch of guys knocking balls around, LCR would be much more fun
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Blow the dust off your VCR and have your kids program it to record the show...  or just TIVO it
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.bitcomet.com/
and
http://www.bittorrent.com

Something like this would probably end up available from someone's computer over the interthingy.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
DAMN!!! Why in the world would the LCR be scheduled the same weekend as The Masters? I'd love to go, but there ain't no cable TV at the pit, and there isn't a freakin thing in the world that keeps me from watching Augusta. Oh ya...same to you (non-golfers)

Well Jeasus Freakin Christ!  You would think that a man that is as wealthy as you could afford a DVR.  Hell even a poor schmuck like me has a TIVO!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
ooooooHHHHH....Golf Balls and Tannerite!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well Jeasus Freakin Christ!  You would think that a man that is as wealthy as you could afford a DVR.  Hell even a poor schmuck like me has a TIVO!

LOL....
I still have an 8 track tape player!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If you wanna see a bunch of guys knocking balls around, LCR would be much more fun

Well...ONE BALL anyway Kooter?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
What's more exciting than watching golf?

Watching paint dry.
Watching grass grow.
(Feel free to add your own)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
They aren't smacking tannerite with there golf clubs, whats the conflict here?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Direct T.V. and a generator.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Fag
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Watching paint dry.
Watching grass grow.

Watching ice melt...
But gotta admit, golf is a bit more exciteing.... a tad bit.

I was thinking more along the lines of watching concrete set.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I think golf would be cool if they had those hot boxing-ring-girls walk around with what that player has for par... or what hole they're on.

Then again, I'd shop at Walmart more if there was a bar in there... next to the optometrist would be good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:17:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Watching paint dry.
Watching grass grow.

\

Nothing is more boring than watching TV.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watching paint dry.
Watching grass grow.

\

How long you been a member of the no TV club, RS?  I'm goin on 5.5 yrs
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

How long you been a member of the no TV club, RS?  I'm goin on 5.5 yrs

15 years ago I figured out that the boob toob is the bigest waist of (brain washing) time man has invented the computer is a close second. Some times I get suckered into watching it. But up till about a month ago that was cherry's past time. Now shes taking over the arf.com computer so now I will be spending more time working. (thats good for me) Because if I can't have the computer I might as well be working, unless of course I need to spend time with the family watching TV ,..... shooting or riding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top