Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 10:14:47 AM EDT
720 rounds From Mary's Pistols for $140  He's got 3 Cans left.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

His name is Mary?

Is that kinda like a boy named sue?..
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the same price at the WAC Funshow.  Too bad James doesn't carry it, but the Miwall dealer does.  Anyways good to see a local dealer that doesn't gouge too bad.  I may have to stop there and get some.  Anybody got directions?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that Scrun bought some of this stuff, anyone else have any probs with it?...

( and No Im not going into the Ammo section of the board, all those fags do is post links to the ammo oracle and bitch about how stupid people are)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If you're talking about RG 5.56mm, it's loaded on the light side for use in the problematic SA-80.  This can be a problem in the shorter barreled AR's and cause cycling problems.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His name is Mary?

Is that kinda like a boy named sue?..

EXUUUUUSE ME!

Mary and Dan are the proprietors of said establishment.  Any other questions sparky?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Easy as pie to get there...

S. Tacoma Way  going south...

RIGHT on 56th av

RIGHT on Tyler av

4040 S. Tyler #10A
253-671-8211

Drive about 1.5mi and they are in a brown wooden building on the left side.

I'm lovin their prices.  I bought my XD .45 Tactical there...  They also got me an EOTech saved for me to pick up on Friday... so don't try and buy it  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#7]
They're saving an EOtech for me?

cool
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:19:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They're saving an EOtech for me?

cool

They've got the NV model for about $400
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#9]
yup......and thats where one of our Land Cruisers was found 3 years ago after it was stolen.......kinda triped me out when I went to Mary's the 1st time........I parked in the same spot as the Cruiser was found.....

Drive about 1.5mi and they are in a brown wooden building on the left side.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I know that Scrun bought some of this stuff, anyone else have any probs with it?...

( and No Im not going into the Ammo section of the board, all those fags do is post links to the ammo oracle and bitch about how stupid people are)

Hey, I'm an ammo geek...

Went by there this morning... I actually waited outside before they opened to increase my chances on grabbing at least a bucket of ammo.

They have two left, and I found out that Dan and Mary speak ARF... cool.  Too bad I didn't have more time to sit and just talk guns.  Good people, great prices, well-kept shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top