Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:13:02 AM EDT
Anybody or any store carry this locally?  (Pierce County area)
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I might have a few cans in the refinishing supplies.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Got any in flat black?  
Did you have to order on-line or does somebody carry it locally?  I don't want to steal yours.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Brownells carries it!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys are kill'n me
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Got any in flat black?  
Did you have to order on-line or does somebody carry it locally?  I don't want to steal yours.  

I've got matte black, but the can feels on the light side, I must have used a bunch of it.  

I doubt there is enough left in there for a whole AK, let alone an AK and an RPK.

How about:

ETA if you'd ordered it from Brownells over the weekend you'd be getting it this Friday.  Brownells is consistant with delivery times.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I placed my order with a local gunshop.  He's consolidating it with another order so the shipping will be much less.  Should have it later this week or early next week.
Krylon, I only use that on my cars.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh sorry, I carry Ruger.....Hehe
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry a Glock 19... why would anybody carry Brownells AlumaHyde?  

I think I'd better stick with the 9mm, might attract paint-sniffers with that other stuff.

Then again, I should expect someone here for accusing me of sniffing paint for carrying a Block.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I suppose it could be used like mace.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess you'd have to be careful with an IWB holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top