Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:30:38 PM EDT
Look, I know I didn't make it today, but what was posted by KA3B in the other thread is EXACTLY why we need to organize an effective/pre-emptive strike on THE PIT.

EVERY TIME we show up should be a clean up.
EVERY TIME we show up should be with enough BACK-UP to keep things under control ---
INCLUDING ENFORCING PARTICIPATION IN THE CLEAN-UP.  
"You wanna shoot here?  YOU clean some of this shit UP...NOW."
No questions asked.

FUCK the Clampetts and other idiot motherfuckers that show up.
THEY will participate in the preservation of their 'privilige' to shoot there, or they won't shoot there when WE ARE THERE.

The other thing, and this is key ( and hard to deal with without BACK-UP ) is TAKING CHARGE of the THE PIT when 'others' show up.
We're here 1st.  You play by OUR rules.
Grab a shovel.  Grab a rake.  Grab a bag...or grab your ankles.  YOUR CHOICE.
That's my rant and I'm stickin' to it.
WE ARE AR15.com; and we have the FIREPOWER.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
THEY will participate in the preservation of their 'privilige' to shoot there, or they won't shoot there when WE ARE THERE.

Not to piss in your cheerieos, but how do you think you are going to enforce that?

I'd pay money to be there and see you confront unknown people shooting at the same pit and try to pull this off.

Or are you a paper tiger and only like this on the internet?

Chris
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
OK.  Never mind.  My Cheerios are pissed on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
the pit is private property. and as a group we do need to work together to cleen it up.

the same goes for when we have clean up partys, we all need to ask for non arfcommers who show up to join us. if they dont join us, then ask them if they have permission to shoot there.

pressure in numbers usually helps
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#4]
"Our numbers" today were few.  

I want to thank Gator, Bunny, Tumble, Ka3B and Salmon.  You guys did most of the work and I am proud to know you guys.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Gangbanger wannabe: "Hey, they got machineguns."
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Have you thought about.....maybe.....some badges...

http://x11.putfile.com/4/9212051451.jpg

or perhaps some name tags to make you look official and what-not....

http://x11.putfile.com/4/9212034730.gif

here
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Badges

They should be on the t-shirts.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Badges

How about some cookies?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top